Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
can anyone tell me if and where there is a good dominican stylist in las vegas that is really good at styling african american hair with a relaxer, I have already been to one and was dissapointed with the results. please help me.
I also am in search of a Dominican stylist in Houston. I have been here a year now and still have not found one. Please, please help me.
I also am in search of a Dominican stylist in Houston. I have been here a year now and still have not found one. Please, please help me.
My daughter is Cuban and is having trouble finding the right shop. She has thick, red wavy hair. Her main problem is that her hair is very dry and she cannot find an answer or a product that helps.
Her hair is very wavy and thick and dry. I don't know whether to suggest a chemical treatment or just search for products that will help.
I am searching for a Dominican pr Cuban salon in the Chicago area.
Thank You
hey i just move to london as well from manchester , i went to new york for a job and i went to a domican salon and i loved it ... so if u did find one in london please let me know PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
There is Tatians on Dewey they always packed they do walk ins only and then there's Renea on Hudson there good too
Re: Dominican Hair Salon in Delaware
October 06, 2008 01:51PM
I am interested in getting my hair done by the Domincans but my hair is cut in layers, do you think that it would be ok
I have been going to Martini for about four months I now have family and friends going as well if your looking for someone to take care of your hair this is the place and the coloring is the best
I moved here from Northern Jersey 2 yrs ago and I tried Merengue their on Bonney Rd in Virginia Beach. They are a little pricey compared to up North prices. But they did a great job. There a new spot that just opened up right across the street from them called Belkis's Salon they're Dominican also. I haven't been there but I will try them out because I think they are cheaper.
I read that a lady name Betty has a Dominican hair salon here in Houston, TX. The name of the salon is Betty's Beauty Salon. It use to be on Gulf Freeway, but it has moved to 11237 Fuqua St. Houston, TX 77089. The phone number is 713-941-8192. I have not been there yet!
There is a new Dominican shop that just opened BONITAS BY JEAME in 3210 hull st
> richmond va 804-218-2020
> They do my daughter hair and do a good
> job.they real nice and professional so far. The
> cost is around $20.00 for a wash, roller wrap and
> blow out.
Lucy

> i don't know about marthas...but i know
>Bonita's by Jeame she was working at Mayra2000 for 3 years
> she's really good now she open her shop @ hull St 804 218 2020
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 11