Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
I just moved to Kansas City from New York. I need a Dominican Hair Stylist and someone who does threading (brows)? I'm starting to get desperate. Prefer closer to city limits.

Ivy
There is an excellent hair salon off of Treemont St. in Boston call MONNICTODD I do not have there number with me but you can call 411. Monica or Todd are off the chain and will definately keep your hair healthy and long thats if you want long hair.
Yes Yes There is an excellent hair salon in Chestnut Hill called Olives there number is 617-734-3944. They are the best when it comes to healthy hair. If you want to go natural or get a perm they are hands down. God bless.
LADY'S IM FROM BROOJLYN NEW YORK BUT CURRENTLY LIVING IN BALTIMORE MD CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN I FIND A DOMINICAN HAIR SALON AT IN BALTIMORE? PLEASE HELP! =) HIT ME UP @ SHEIZADIVA22@AOL.COM THANKSS
oh! I want to get my hair done sometime in June 08~ I was wondering can you explain a little about how the Brazilian Treatment works? Im willing to pay your fee~ defienetly!
please email me at dsookoo@gmail.com
Does anyone have info on a Dominican salon in the San Francisco or Oakland/Bay area. I'm moving there in a few weeks and I'm desperate for a hair hook-up!
Those Dominicans are nothing but trouble. They will shave off your hair and won't even say "sorry"
Happy to report that Kendra is still in business (2008) and she gives a great perm!
Kendra at 220 Weat 116th. Touch-up was great at $40.
I am looking for a salon in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. or Waxahachi-thanks
DOMINICAN SALON IN RICHMOND VA
August 14, 2008 07:24PM
There is a new Dominican shop that just opened BONITAS BY JEAME in 3210 hull st
> richmond va 804-218-2020
> They do my daughter hair and do a good
> job.they real nice and professional so far. The
> cost is around $20.00 for a wash, roller wrap and
> blow out.
I am searching for a good Dominican hair salon in Atlanta, I've heard of one in Marietta but do not know the location. Can someone please help, I am from Ny and I know the Dominicans do a great job. The woman who posted about Lucy & Maria's salon can you give me some info of that...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 13?
Online Users

Guests: 8