Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
IF YOU BEAUTIES ARE LOOKING FOR HAIR ADVICE OR DOMINICAN SALON REVIEWS IN NYC, PLEASE COME CHECK MY SITE OUT. WWW.BEAUTYLOGIC.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hey if anyone can recommend a dominican hair salon in the Fort Myers or Tampa area I would appreciate it.....
I am from the Florida Area and I use to go to Doris, Not sure of the name of the shop but it is across the street from the 163rd Mall in Miami. There is also a good one in Pembroke Pines and University (2nd Ave) but they went up on their prices
Has anyone replied to your message? I am also new to the middle ga area and don't want to drive all the way to ATL to get my hair done
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
June 17, 2008 05:54PM
THE BEST DOMINICAN HAIR SALON IN RICHMOND VA!!
Posted by: shoranda (c-76-104-82-52.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: June 17, 2008 03:26PM

Hi!I'm Shoranda and you SERIOUSLY need to know about this Dominican hair salon!!It's Bonita's By:Jeame!!I'm telling you this is the best salon i have been to!She uses the best products,which are shipped from NY,Dominican Republic,and Italy!All of them aren't greasy,they are REALLY great with dry scalps or if your just one of those people who need help with growing there hair then this is the place for you.All the perms are the best quality and made for different types of hair,they are also the most expesive....but she doesn't charge too much for that.OH and the colors are amazing!!She has different brands that have NO ammonia...she has Matrix...Paul Mitchell...ECT!!!The flat irons that she has aren't the type that burn your hair!!It ACTUALLY helps your hair!!!Amazing isn't it?The service is great...and it's VERY clean! And safe to be around because all the chemicals are either locked up or in a high shelf.Jeame is a professional and used to work at MAyRA 2000 for 3 years...after that she opened her own business.The prices are wonderful!For just a wash and set(including deep conditiner....)is just 20$ if its higher it normally depends on your hair type, what you are doing to your hair,and if your hair is REALLY long....or REALLY short...but the prices are as fair as they come...
SOOOOOOO if you are interested in getting your hair done then go to 3210 Hull ST Richmond VA 23224
804-218-2020
PS if you don't call....i feel bad for you....
Help!!!

I am moving to Charlotte, NC in two week (7/3/08) I will need to get my hair done that weekend? Can someone give me a few recommendations for Salons in the Charlotte Area. I know moving from NY that my $15 wash and sets are a thing of the past *tear* but I really need to keep my hair up and would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Vee~
Stephanie Hair Salon-
I found this place from a recommendation that I found on line. When I first arrived, I was greeted by the owner with a look of "why are you bothering me?" She had no desire to talk to me at all. Assuming I didn't speak Spanish, she proceeded to talk about me to the other worker in Spanish. She grabbed my hair to feel the thickness and then told me I had a lot of hair and it would be $25. That was fine with me (I do have a lot of hair) and proceeded to go to the back to get my hair washed. The place was filthy. Now, I know I wasn't going to Oscar Blandi's, but this was ridiculous, it was so disgusting. As the woman was putting my hair in curlers, the owner gets one of her customers to "translate" to me that my hair is so thick that they will now have to charge me $30! Now, I'm not questioning the price, I am questioning her professionalism. Where in America do we change our price in the middle of a service? I was so angry with her tactics and if it weren't for me not having enough time to find someone else (not to mention half my head was in rollers), I would have walked out. There are too many other places to get your hair done to even bother checking this filthy place out.
Does anyone know of any good Dominican Salons in Savannah, Ga?!
LADIES WITH FRIZZY HAIR...I HAVE THE REMEDY...

I am a Dominican hair stylist and have been trained to do the Brazilian Keratin Treatment and am providing the service at a resonable price not the 300-600 DOLLARS THAT THEY ARE CHARGING IN THE SALONS!!!

Please call me for more information 917-796-5955. My schedule is flexable and I can come to you.
hey! there is this great on on Pennsylvania ave in brooklyn ny. it is called the dominican hair salon a girl name Erica is the best, young girl but she is the best. it is right in the the stareet city area. also maribels in Flatbust everybody goes there just get the number from 411 anyone there is great.
Is she open on Monday's?
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU NEED DONE? AND HOW OFTEN? BLACK HAIRSTYLIST RELOCATING AND MOVING TO KATY SOON! OVER 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ALL HAIR TYPES. LET ME KNOW.smiling smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 6