Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
OMG!!! yes there is a place on 40th st between broadway and 6th ave they do a great job and it's about 30 bucks for a wash and set... Michele's salon... and they use top of the line hair products...
MJD
Re: Waldorf, Maryland
August 02, 2008 08:33AM
Does anyone have recommendations for a DR salon in Gaithersburg, Germantown, or Frederick? Good, with reasonable prices please...... desparate need of help with this search
mamita linda
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
August 03, 2008 06:34PM
jessica b Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> norfolk/va beach area salons
>
> Elegante Beauty Center (Unisex)
> 410 Briar Hill Rd
> Norfolk, VA 23502
> 757-466-7333
>
> Merengue Hair Studio
> 3912 Bonney Rd
> Virginia Beach, VA 23452 us
> 757-340-6999
>
>
> richmond, va
>
> Myra 2000
> 5753 Hull St
> Richmond, VA 23224
> 804-674-8280
>
> Martha's Beauty Salon
> 6220 Hull Street Rd
> Richmond, VA 23224
> 804-675-0008
>
> Dont kno if any are good or not, but i have heard
> good things about Martha's...

I think that Merengue hair studios is the best, Lasha [the owner] has made my hair grow soooooooooooo fast, all the others don't know what they are doing.
I was wondering if anyone tried any of the salons mentioned in Wilmington DE? If so, how was it? I live in DE but am looking for a salon close by - would also travel to Philly. Used to go to the Bronx but the stylist moved South. Any suggestions?
I am going to the university of rochester in the fall..any dominican hair salons out there?
Just moved to upstate NY, near Albany. Does anyone know of a Dominican hair salon that does black hair?
Can anyone recommend a good dominican salon in harlem or washington heights that does really good hair and specializes in hair care? i want to be able to get a great deep condition, and a slammin' blow out! thanx!!
-ff
vee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> do you know any great Dominican hair salon in
> fort Myers,fl

Does anyone have any recommendations for a local salon in Fort Myers,FL?????
I lived in upstate NY. I remember going to a Dominican salon on central ave in the Hannaford shopping plaza. I can't remember the name though. Hope this helpsmiling smiley
Hey there...I use to go to Lucy and Maria's Dominican Hair in Marietta GA. When I went there last week I noticed Maria (my favorite stylist) is no longer working there. Does anyone know where she works now? That chick does an awesome job! She has been treating my hair and now that it is flowing nicely...."poof" she disappears. Again, If anyone knows where she is please post her new phone number or location immediately!!! Thanks.
I don't recommend Vilalona in New Brunswick at all. They are pricey compared to other Dominican places and very unfriendly. No sense of customer service. They act as if they are doing you a favor.
Dno how far this is, but in north miami beach ives dairy area the california club mall, (on 199th st in the winn dixie plaza) there is a great dominican hair place, called extreme beauty 3056524247. Great results and I'm quite picky
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 6