Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
September 10, 2008 05:07PM
Dominican protein
Posted by: Kathleen (pool-72-82-176-187.cmdnnj.east.verizon.net)
Date: September 10, 2008 03:01PM

my friend is Dominican and her hair is crazy long and her friend use this protein that you put in your hair to make your hair grow.but you can only get it in new York. the protein bottle is 40 dollars a bottle. my question to you is what is the name of the bottle.
They have a Dominican Salon in Essex, md the address is 1758 Eastern blvd..I been going since they opened and I love it..I go every week..the shop is beauty
THEY HAVE A DOMINICAN SALON IN ESSEX , MD I LOVE IT!!!!..I'M HOOKED MY HAIR IS SOO BOUNCY AND HEALTHY.. THEY ARE LOCATED AT 1758 EASTERN BLVD ESSEX MD..THE PRICES ARE GREAT AND THE SHOP LOOKS HIGH END..DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT..GOOD PRICESS GOOD WORK AND A BEAUTIFUL LOCATION.
Tee
September 11, 2008 05:25PM
Did anyone find a Dominican hairstylist in Columbus, Ohio?
Tee
September 11, 2008 07:21PM
Did you find a salon in Columbus? I am also looking for one.
Thanks
OBW
September 12, 2008 12:50PM
Thanks so much for the tip about a salon here in the Detroit, MI area...I am anxious to let a Dominican stylist 'work their magic' on my head!
I just moved to Orlando...can somebody make a recommendation of a good place to get my hair done out here? Thanx in advance!
yes i heard of em im thinking about going to them one day 2 try them out does anyone know if they work on african american hair?
Does anyone know of in Dominican salons in Tallahasee, FL, Macon,GA or Columbus,GA.
We have a Dominican Salon called Salon Latino. Tary is the lady who does my hair.
The phone number is 843-554-0988.
Good Luck
lolita
September 17, 2008 10:56AM
does any body know a good domonican hair salon in albany ny
lolita
September 17, 2008 10:57AM
does any body know a good dominican hair salon in albany ny
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 9