Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
did you have any luck at all in columbus ohio for a domincan hair dresser? im just moving here and would love some insight.
thx
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
November 01, 2008 07:04PM
Dominican Salon and Food
Posted by: Ceilyn (---.triad.res.rr.com)
Date: November 01, 2008 04:28PM

Hey! I am from NY and i just moved to winston salem, nc...my hair has been a mess and i have been gaining so much weight from eating McDonald's.. i need help locating a domincan salon and place to eat some good home cooked meal! i also would like it if you could give me the name, number and price ranges for the places if you know of any! Thanks!!!
Are there any Dominican hair salons in orangeburg, sc or aiken, sc?
There are 2 and they are out west one is Cristal De Rosa ask for Ileana 6144589795 or ask call Janet or Martina at 6143081857 they have their own salon as well
Weds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi can you tell me the name of the salon that in
> located in Universal City north of San Antonio?

The salon is Hair Quarters at 222 Rosewood Dr. Universal city or have you found it already. I have Afro-Boriqua hair and am trying to find a place. Let me know if you have been already.
Dominican Hair Salon recommendations
November 05, 2008 11:29AM
Hi to everyone that lives in Richmond VA there is a salon called Bonita's by JEAME off HULL ST....they do a wonderful job I'm a 16 year old. I have been going to JEAME since i was 14 and in 2 years my hair has gone to hair to my ear to my back. she gives the best perms because she mix there perms and i only have to get a perm 2 times a year and my mother gets one every 3 months (she has thick hair). so please go to her...,,, the number is 804-218-2020////804-612-4087 and go to her website at [www.myspace.com/jeamecb.
Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
November 05, 2008 11:43AM
I took my daughter (who is 11) to JEAME in RICHMOND VA 804-218-2020 and we both got our hair done needless to say I am so pleased with the results. My hair is lighter and shinier than it has ever been and my daughter as well. It was $25.00 for her because her hair is down the middle of her back and $20.00 for me ( a little past my shoulders). They did a free hot oil treatment and it was pretty quick we were both done in 1 1/2 hours. I will be making that 45 minute drive twice a week so that my hair can feel and look as good as it looks right now! I also found someone that can control my daughters hair. LOL
As far as West Palm Beach SALON WHAT WAS IT THAT U DIDN'T LIKE...I MIGHT BE MOVING THERE FROM D.C. AND WHAT DID THE PRICES LOOK LIKE.... THANKS IN ADVANCE.
yoty roberts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SALON SELARM ESSENTIALS
> 1141 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 217
> Dallas, Texas
> 972.280.9400

Has anyone been here who can tell me more about it. I moved here from PA and I have been so unhappy with the stylist I have found in Dallas. I'm paying 75 for a mediocre wash and curl. I'm so frustrated I could scream. I have long thick relaxed hair and it seems the stylist can't get my hair as straight as I like it.
IF U HAVE A GOOD HEART smiling smiley PLEASE HELP ME!!
I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A HAIR BRAIDING , CORNROWS SALON , I MOVED FROM WASHINGTON HEIGHTS NEW YORK , TO NORTHERN VA AND I HAVE BEEN TO LIKE 7357357 BRAIDING SALONS AND ALL OF THEM SEEM TO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING THEY BRAID AND LEAVE THE TIPS UN FINISHED THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT BEEDS ON THE ENDS AND CHARGE LIKE IF THEY WHERE CURING DISEASES
SOMEBODY HELP ME!
Rosa,
Who did you go to @ the shop in Essex? I prefer going to some one w/ a hair license.
I went to divas they r good but it is expensive I love there work.I wish I could find a shop in the durham area in north carolina
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 18?
Online Users

Guests: 16