Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
chris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, just moved out to san diego, ca and looking
> for a really good dominican hair salon. do yall
> know of any out here?

Hi did you ever find a Dominican hair salon/ stylist in San Diego? I'm Dominican and from NY. I moved here three years ago and been having such a difficult time finding one in San Diego. I know of three in Los Angeles but it's too far to go every week. I have been going to the African American salons but they use the hot comb on my hair, which has resulted in my hair breaking. I really need help. Just writing this makes my eyes swell up. PLEASE HELP. I know there is a Dominican owned restaurant downtown. I'm probably going to go in there and ask the owners if they know of anyone. Please let me know if you have found anyone. It does not necesarily have to be in San Diego but somewhere closer than L.A. would be great. THANX!
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to say that I am a faithful customer at Quisqueya Dominican Beauty Salon. My stylist is Ysable and she work wonders with my hair. I am all natural and I have really curly, wavy pattern that frizzes like no other, but when I walk out of the salon after being service by Ysabel, it looks like I have gotten a relaxer every time. I receive compliments on my hair all the time. Every asks, What type of relaxer do you use? My response: I'm all natural no chemicals just Ysabel at Quisqueya Beauty Salon in Norfolk, VA.
I have also seen Zuleyni's work. Zuleyni does an excellent job as well. The salon is a professional atmosphere and you will receive the best treatment in hair care. Also, the products that they use are excellent. Just thought I would give you guys your PROPS because you all definitely deserve it :-)
A faithful Customer,
KIANA
QUISQUEYA DOMINICAN SALON NORFOLK, VA

Overall, the best Dominican salon I've been to and I've been to a few. The staff is friendly, the salon is well kept;immaculate, the service is excellent and my hair looks fabulous after I get out of there. Mostly thanks to stylist, Rosa Maria.

I highly recommend salon.
i am an african american woman and i am trying to get my hair to grow longer. i recently stop putting perms. I have not put one in since june. I was told to go to the dominions to get it to grow and if i am going natural. if anyone has any info and comments on where i can go in the wilmington or newark delaware area please contact me @reginaaddison6@aol.com with comments or suggestions. I just have very slow growing hair and i am tired of that.
Erlinas Dominican Hair Salon in Raleigh
Small Update - For December 2008 Only

Erlina's is offering 1/2 all services including Brazilian Keratin on Tuesdays.
Only on Tuesdays in December.
Go twice as often

Erlinas Latin Style Beauty Salon and Day Spa - Dominican Hair Salon

www.Erlinas.com
4404 Craftsman Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609

919 872-4899

Behind New Hope Church Wal Mart.
Wake Forest Road Exit off of 440
I actually got my hair done there today. Ino is the ladys name who did it, she did a nice job. Being from NY, it wasn't what i'm used to, but she got the job done. It's $35 for a wash, & set. The address you have is incorrect. She moved 2 months ago. Give her a try.
Does anyone know of any Dominican salon's in the Kansas / Missouri area??
Hello,
Can you tell me another Dominican Hairstylist Salon besides Lilly's in Norcross. Is there one closer in Metro Atlanta?? I lived in McDonough, Ga outside of ATL. I would like one closer to where I live if possible. It has to be Dominicans.

Thanks,
Cheryl
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
December 09, 2008 08:28PM
Dominican Hair Salons
Posted by: Val (c-76-106-90-249.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: December 09, 2008 05:34PM

Hi,

Does anyone know of any dominican hair salons in either Columbia, SC or Charleston SC? Thanks
Hello, i just moved to Richmond,VA and I'm trying to find a Dominican hair dresser that can do an excellent job on my hair [u]without getting a perm.[/u]Can Anyone help me please i can't find a good hair dresser down here to save my life!
Does anybody know of a Dominican hair salon in Naples,Fl or Fort Myers,Fl area??
I am looking for a Dominican Hair Salon anywhere in Fayetteville, NC where I can get a $10 or $15 doobie like I got back home in Jersey.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 14