Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
IF ANYBODY IS IN THE RICHMOND, VA AREA AND NEED THERE HAIR FIX, THEY NEED TO GO TO bonitas by jeamec !!!! SHE'S THE BEST DOMINICAN STYLIST YOU WILL EVER FIND IN RICHMOND!!! HER SALON ADDRESS IS 3210 HULL STREET ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN! IT'S A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE AND SHE WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL FEEL AT HOME AS SOON AS YOU WALK INTO HER FRIENDLY PLACE OF BUSINESS!!!! BELIEVE ME, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN YOU LEAVE HER SHOP!!! SHE'S THE BEST IN MY BOOKS!!! call if u want make app..804-218-2020
Hi, just moved out to san diego, ca and looking for a really good dominican hair salon. do yall know of any out here?
Did you ever find a stylist in the herndon area? i'm in the herndon area and i'm looking for a dominican stylist.

Thanks,
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
October 16, 2008 05:32PM
Dominican shops in Richmond Virginia
Posted by: Mrs.Green (164.106.146.171)
Date: October 16, 2008 02:17PM

Does anyone know of any good Dominican hair shops in Richmond Virginia I mean excellent not just good
Can anyone tell me what kind of shampoo and conditioner Dominicans use? two of my friends told me they make your hair grow.
God is truely Good and I currently go to church in Roanoke, VA. NOt until I got into my place for God did I find a hair salon..
d
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
October 23, 2008 09:47PM
Try Ana's on Fondren or Soraya's on Winkler or Betty at the Hair Center on the Gulf Freeway near Fuqua
Hey I read your post I was wondering if you ever got the ok to post her number I live in Dover but willing to travel
thanx.
Hi!I'm Shoranda and you SERIOUSLY need to know about this Dominican hair salon!!It's Bonita's By:Jeame!!I'm telling you this is the best salon i have been to!She uses the best products,which are shipped from NY,Dominican Republic,and Italy!All of them aren't greasy,they are REALLY great with dry scalps or if your just one of those people who need help with growing there hair then this is the place for you.All the perms are the best quality and made for different types of hair,they are also the most expesive....but she doesn't charge too much for that.OH and the colors are amazing!!She has different brands that have NO ammonia...she has Matrix...Paul Mitchell...ECT!!!The flat irons that she has aren't the type that burn your hair!!It ACTUALLY helps your hair!!!Amazing isn't it?The service is great...and it's VERY clean! And safe to be around because all the chemicals are either locked up or in a high shelf.Jeame is a professional and used to work at Mayra 2000 for 3 years...after that she opened her own business.The prices are wonderful!For just a wash and set(including deep conditiner....)is just 20$ if its higher it normally depends on your hair type, what you are doing to your hair,and if your hair is REALLY long....or REALLY short...but the prices are as fair as they come...
SOOOOOOO if you are interested in getting your hair done then go to 3210 Hull ST Richmond VA 23224
804-218-2020
PS if you don't call....i feel bad for you...
Dominican Hair Salon in richmond va
October 28, 2008 05:38PM
hi melissa IM kiara...check this place in 3210 hull st richmond va the name is BONITA'S BY JEAME Salon 804-218-2020 they do the most amazing blow outs even on all natural hair no relaxers. they have great products my hair was falling out and now its not they have this amazing conditioner called BABA DE CARACOL.. for hair that is very damaged love this product.
I LOVE BONITAS BY JEAME Dominican Salon!! I had a short mo hawk style and in like2 months SHE had my hair shoulder length from just blowouts and deep conditioning. The price was$20 for short and they just raised it to $25 and $2 for deep conditioners. They will style but it’s extra. If I want hair extensions then I will go to my regular stylist but I go back to my Dominican shop when I’m repairing weave damage and I need my hair strengthed. I even take my daughter (she’s eleven). I can get both of our hair blown(including conditioning, clipping, and tip) for the price of one visit to the regular salon, you can’t beat it. You know your hairs growing by the roller colors, and me and my friends get excited when we graduate to bigger and bigger excellent rollers. II'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE EXCELLENT SERVICES, SHE'S THE BEST...I enjoy going to JEAME salon…IM always looks "BONITA"

mucho amor (much love) 3210 HULL ST,RICHMOND 804-218-2020
Hello I am looking for a great Dominican Hair Salon in Delaware that will help my hair look healthier. Can anyone help me out? Also,if you can provide me with the Salon,there phone number and address. I would greatly appreciate it. I have been looking for a while now.

Thank you!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 24