Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Dominican Hair Salon Columbus, Ohio
December 18, 2008 09:15AM
Did anyone ever find a Salon in Columbus? I am moving there from Atlanta and I am in a panic already. Thanks S
THERE IS A HAIR SALON IN THE BRONX ON THE 2 & 5 TRAIN LINE.....ON I THINK 164TH & PROSPECT AVENUE........JUST GET OFF AT PROSPECT AND WALK STRAIGHT DOWN..........ABOUT 3 OR 4 BLOCKS TO A HAIR SALONS WITH A BLUE BANNER...RIGHT ON THE END OF THE CORNER NEXT DOOR TO A CORNER STORE.....AND ACROSS THE STREET FROM A HUGE LAUNDRYMAT THAT DOES HAIR PERFECTLY....I DONT LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH MY HAIR..
THE HAIR SALON IS CALLED 3 ANGELS DOMINICAN HAIR SALON....
AND THE PRICES ARE GREATTT.....
Hi i recently moved to fl, west palm beach and i have been looking for a good Dominican salon around here either here in lakeworth or in Boca Plase A.S.A.P answers!!!! Thanks.
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
December 21, 2008 12:38PM
dominican hair stylist in Ft Lauderale
Posted by: Enid (adsl-156-202-9.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: December 21, 2008 07:24AM

I live in broward county looking for a cheap hair stylist that will get your hair silky and bone straight
Well just to let you know, La Look in Mebane is closed down. Ms. April has moved to downtown Burlington to a salon called Cater 2 U. She's from Jersey and she be putting it down. She does some of the best styling in the area and the Dominican Wrap is one of her specialities. Look her up on her website: www.CocoaTan247.com and find out about her and her location.
Hi from Kalamazoo,Michigan! Can someone please tell me what's all the hype about Dominican hair salons? A friend of mine lives there and goes to a Dominican salon and I have to admit her hair is pretty. I've grown tired of cutting my hair and what not, & would like to grow it out longer. I hear that Dominican women know how to take care of hair. Is this true? And if so I'd be open to try it if there is a salon with a good Rep! Thanks
yeah its on delaware ave its right across the street from CVS they do excellent hair
I am also moving to Columbus OH and am looking for a dominican hair salon. If anyone knows one please let me know. Thanks in advance
talento's on north front street is great. it's about an hour away. i'm trying to find a good one in de myself.
Does anyone out there know of a Dominican salon or stylist in the Columbus, OH area. I am willing to travel anywhere in Ohio to get my hair done by a Dominican stylist, they are the best at growing your hair out naturally. Thanks!smiling smiley
Does anyone out there know of a Dominican salon or stylist in the Columbus, OH area. I am willing to travel anywhere in Ohio to get my hair done by a Dominican stylist, they are the best at growing your hair out naturally. Thanks!smiling smiley
Did you ever find a Dominican stylist to do your hair in Columbus? I too am in he same situation as you. If you did, could you please share the info. Thanks!

Jackie
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 16?
Online Users

Guests: 16