Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
I did not find a Dominican stylist while I was there. I went to Apogee and did not like how my hair turned out. A few days later, tried Angelique on Busch Blvd. Had hair "Silked" by Kamilha. It looked nice but too much heat used in hair which I am not used to and pricey @ $50
I am desperately searching for a hair dresser. I am new to Georgia. Please advise of a Dominican hair salon in Fayetteville and Peachtree City, GA? I live in Fayetteville. Thank you in advance.
Where in Alex and are they any good
Yes. I have been there. It's called Dominican Sugar Beauty Salon located on 124 (Snellville Hwy) Snellville, Georgia. Ask for Elci. She is very good. Actually all the stylist there are great. You will not be disappointed.
Hi Florence,I'm sorry to hear that I'm Dominican and a hair dresser as well and we just open a place that is called QUISQUEYA DOMINICAN BEAUTY SALON in Norfolk, VA.It is so disappointing that you had to experience that and that now you have such a bad memory of Dominicans salons,but just to let you know Our pride is to bring our clients the BEST service and professionalism in the area our doors have been open since April this year and I will be glad if you come by and see us one of this days
We are open & days a week and our # is 757-5317131
Hi,I just learned about this site and YES We just open not so long ago a salon called QUISQUEYA DOMINICAN BEAUTY SALON in Norfolk VA. Come and see us
open & days a week # 757-531-7131
Hi We just open a brand new salon called QUISQUEYA DOMINICAN BEAUTY SALON in Norfolk,VA excellent service ,open 7 days a week # 757-531-7131
HI EVERYBODY.JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WE JUST OPEN A NEW SALON IN NORFOLK VIRGINIA
CALLED QUISQUEYA DOMINICAN BEAUTY SALON.EXCELLENT PRICES<>OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK<>THE BEST PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET<>OUTSTANDING SERVICE<>COME IN. WALKING ONLY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.WE ARE LOCATED IN NORFOLK AT

7616 SEWELLS POINT RD #7
NORFOLK VA 23513
757-531-7131
ASK FOR YSABEL,ZULEYNI,ROSA MARIA & VILMA!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU

WE TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE
Does anyone know anything about this salon called Quisqueya, in Norfolk, VA.

Please let me know because I would like to go. Any experiences?
Hi, this is Ysabel I opened a new place called QUISQUEYA DOMINICAN BEAUTY SALON
I used to work at Elegante in Military hwy!
call me 757-531-7131
SALON SELARM ESSENTIALS
1141 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 217
Dallas, Texas
Tee
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
September 30, 2008 02:41PM
Could any of the Dominican stylists/owners please let us know if there are any Dominican stylists in the Columbus, OH ?? I thought I found someone but her phone is disconnected and with another, my Spanish failed me and she did not return my call. HELP!!! Desperate!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 12