Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
I am currently looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in the Silver Spring area near zip code 20904. That can also deal with weave. Desperatly looking for the lightest,nicest feather wrap I can find!! Were can I go. PLEASSSEEEE HELPPPP!!!!
hi i am looking for a dominican hairstylist in rochester ,n.y.
ANNERIS IS EXCELLENT. ON THE PRICEY SIDE, tho. It's so funny, how I ended up going there. I never been there before and I took my little sister there. She liked it but it was too expensive for her. So I ended up referring my homegirl (mind you, I never even went there to get my hair done) and my friend's hair length has been getting extremely long!

I was looking for something in Manhattan since I work at Union Square but now since it's really getting complicated with picking the "best one" I will just go to Anneris. And all the stylists are really nice and they are not rough on your head at all. They charge 30 dollars for a wash, deep condtioner and blow dry (the roots only) For all the Brooklym (New York) heads, check out the salon and let me know if you like it!
To the person looking in D.C.: Visit Visions Hair Studio in Adams Morgan and ask for Esther or Mercedes. I've been going there for 8 years.
HI,
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE NUMBER FOR Elcy's Dominican Salon in Marietta 591 Windy Hill Rd?
Hello Everyone,

I am a new yorker, but I have never been past E77th street. I hear that harlem has the best Dominican hairstylists. Would someone happen to know of one in harlem on the upper east side, I need to get my hair done desperately!!!!!!
Hi--Recently moved to London, UK from NYC. Does anyone know of a good Dominican hair salon in London?? Help!
Hi My name is Vivian and I am from the Bronx who now lives in Wappingers. I am also looking for a good dominican style salon in the Wappinger,Poughkeepsie area. Have you found one to recommend? Thank-you
There are two salons in Marietta and one in Kennesaw. One in Marietta is near Bells ferry and Williams street and another one near the DMV on Canton and Piedmont Rd. The one in Kennesaw is in the Walmart plaza off of Barrett Parkway you turn at the Burger King near Publix. I went to Fatima at the shop on Canton Road and she and the rest of them where great 7 days a week!
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
September 06, 2008 12:49PM
Are there any Dominican Salons in Houston?
Posted by: Esperonsa (ppp-70-252-164-42.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net)
Date: September 06, 2008 09:53AM

I just moved to Houston from Atlanta and I need someone to do my hair in this humidity. Any help is great.
Yeah look for the Dominican Beauty Salon on hudson if u need a quick low cost doobie wrap or whatever... AL
HELP!!! My job forces me to travel alot. My daughter and I are originally NYers and are used to frequencing Dominican Hair Salons...I usually can find one in the area...usually too late.
This time, there are none!!! I am in Wilmington NC and I do not wish to drive across NC..I drive enough already. Please help, My daughters hair is beginning to fall out and she had such thich long hair...

Help Help...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 10