Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Hello, I moved to Delaware a few months ago, I have not been able to find a

Dominican Hair Salon! Does anyone know of one? Is there one anywhere in the

Newark Delaware area? Desperate need please let me know??? smiling smiley

Thanks-
Looking for the name of the Salon in Raleigh / Cary area that does the Brazilian relaxer - my hairdresser is great but his salon won't let him purchase it -
Hello. I just moved to the Chicago area and am in need of a Dominican hair salon. Please help.... I tried the Egyptians and it was so damaging and not the same. I'm looking for a good roller set like the Dominican's do.
thanks, Lisa
Can you tell me the name of the Dominican salon in North Miami? And does it also have African-American clients? Thanks for your help!
Hey... i am looking for a salon to get a blow out i see u are right down the street from me...how much do you charge?
I'm looking for a Dominican Salon that deals with natural hair and can really cut and shape hair in NYC...please any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
In Delaware, THere is a dominican hair salon, called liz's unisex salon on West fourth street in wilmington the phone number is 302-656-7601.
Hello ALL,

I am looking for a Dominican hair stylist in Columbus, OH. Does anyone know of any?
Does anyone know a dominican stylist in DC that is open on Monday?
you can go to diversity on ricks rd 336.659.4955 , Brenda or Marta (brenda's mom) , there is also compare on silas creek parkway where the kfc is located on the back side near the grocery store and the other is on link road off of slias creek, i believe it is called laura's
Hi,

I am Dominican and just moved to Herndon in Northern Virginia. I have had a hard time looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in the area. Please, if you know any let me know.

Thanks.
DESPERATING LOOKING FOR A DOMINICAN HAIR STYLIST. I MOVED HERE FROM NYC AND TRIED SOME SALON TOTALLY OVERPRICED FOR A FLAT IRON LOOK WHICH I REALLY DON'T CARE FOR. LOVE AND MISS MY WASH AND SET GIRLS BACK IN MANHATTAN/ NEW JERSEY. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANY... SEND ME A LINE.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 4?
Online Users

Guests: 4