Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
I used to go to Jeame back when she was in Mayra's. Jeame was my FAVORITE but when she left everyone acted like they didnt know where she was. So then I only let Mayra do my hair. Now she is out of town. Vanity in Mayra's is the ONLY person I will let do my hair now. BUT now that Ive found Jeame again I WILL be going back to her. If the shop is too busy I will let Vanity at Mayra's do my hair. Martha's is okay too but the lady who tried (yes TRIED) to do my hair was too short and messed up the top of my hair. They were a bit quicker than Mayra's BUT I prefer Vanity or Jeame.
Did you ever get a response to this question about Louisville, KY.?
have been trained to do the Brazilian Keratin Treatment and am providing the service at a resonable price not the 300-600 DOLLARS THAT THEY ARE CHARGING IN THE SALONS!!!

Please call me for more information 917-796-5955. My schedule is flexable and I can come to you.

Here is the info on the treatment below:

Brazil Keratin Hair Treatment
who was your stylist in raleigh? i live in cary, and the only ones are know are now in dc.
Just recently moved from NY and desperately looking for a place to get a wash and set. Does anyone know of a Dominican Salon in San Antonio or Austin Texas. Or any other place that is fairly close to either those cities?
Hi can you tell me the name of the salon that in located in Universal City north of San Antonio?
Are there any dominican hair shops in Indianopolis, In? If so, where are they located and what's the phone number.

Thanks!
I just moved to Kalamazoo.
I am looking for a Dominican stylist!!
Any idea?
Many thanks
Does anyone know of any Dominican salons or stylists in Louisville, KY? PLEASE HELP!!!
Yes in Sicklerville NJ Jordans,A new one is opening on Blackwood Clementon Rd in Clementon,and then there are several in Camden NJ
Where are you located?
I go to dominican salon on putnam & grand in Brooklyn.. the best..
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 8