Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Hello:

I actually moved to SF about 5 weeks ago and am desperate for a Dominican Hairdresser, any reccommendations?
yes, on Amsterdam Ave bet 144 & 145St on the uptown side, Mariasella's ask for Caroline. They have specials M-W wash and set for $10, if you want yourr wrapped bring your own pins or else they charge $1 more.
Does anyone know of good dominican hair salons on Newburgh, NY area
I recently moved to the Greensboro, NC area and I was interested in finding a Dominican Salon so I could go get a Doobie wrap. I googled "Dominican Salon - NC" and found this place called LA LOOK DAY SPA & SALON in Mebane, NC. I went down last weekend and got my hair done. I was so impressed first of all with the salon itself: IT WAS SO CLEAN, the ladies that work there, Evelyn & April, were so professional and nice; I didn't have to sit and wait even though there were other people there. They had a manicure area, a pedicure room, massages, facial/body waxing area, they do permanent make-up and even do lash enhancements (individual eyelash placement), something I have often thought about and now I'm considering getting done. I was thoroughly impressed with my experience there and I will be returning for more work on my hair. My Doobie looks SO GOOD: its bouncy and has much body, not tacky with all that setting lotion and spritz and they didn't do the blowout part so I didn't have to get my scalp burned like this other place who did my hair before (I won't mention their name). Once again it will be healthy and start growing again just like it did when I got it done in NY. Anybody else interested, give them a call at (919) 304-4222. They are so polite. You can make an appointment or just walk-in, but give them a call so you can get directions. LA LOOK DAY SPA IS PROBABLY THE BEST SALON IN NC.
Lori
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
August 17, 2008 06:35PM
Can anyone recommend a Dominican Salon in the Hampton Roads area of Virgina?
Hi I just moved to Palm Florida and I'm looking for the best Dominican hair salon in Brevard county. My hair is relaxed, thin, and breaking due to fact that i haven't found a good hair salon since i moved her...Please help...thanx
Can you please tell me the name & phone of the dominican salon you found? i am in houston. Thx
@ Kendra's, who is good @ Touch Ups?
DId you ever find a salon in Fayetteville? I'm looking for one too, there is one on Reilly Rd. I haven't been there yet. I had an appt and when I showed there was no one there.
Hi!

I would love to have my hair done by Dominicans. I heard about their superior
work and conditioning products. I lie in New Jersey, but would travel to
Manhattan.

Can anyone out there any Dominican Salon that's into hair care for dry relaxed
hair. Thank you!
Sandra
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
August 25, 2008 10:03AM
Saudachy Salon in Miami, FL is great. Ask for Daisy (305) 592-3647
Does anyone know of any Dominican salons in the Tennessee area
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 11?
Online Users

Guests: 9