Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
November 16, 2008 08:26AM
dominican hairdressers
Posted by: bonita (cache-dtc-ab14.proxy.aol.com)
Date: November 16, 2008 05:56AM

Where can I find a Dominican Hairdresser in Indianapolis, Indiana?
I wanted to get my hair done the Brazilian keratin treatment and the lady that used to do my hair is in Florida now when are you available
keyarrasunniedelight77@yahoo.com
November 17, 2008 01:22AM
girl haha its a dominican hair salon right down the street called different hair salon. they can hook your hair up better than lillys and its a little higher in price but its worth it.
Susan
November 17, 2008 06:15AM
Is Divas located in wilmington N.C. We just moved to N.C. and it's really hard to find a salon.
I found one on N.Beaugard Street in Alexandria - Called Special Touch Intl. I'm not sure how good they are yet but will find out tonite. Wish me luck. I know a few people that like Visions in Adams Morgan - 18th street DC. I would try them - but that just seems to far to every other week to get my hair done.
checkout double cuts they do the blow outs and relaxers. Debary florida 386.668.1535
These are the only two dominican salons in Vegas...
I havent' been to either yet, On saturday I will be @ dominican Destinations.
Wish me luck. I know that their prices don't work lik e NY!!!!
NO $15.00 Doobies.. LOL

Ny Dominican Hair Salon - maps.google.com
900 Karen Ave, Las Vegas - (702) 648-8600

dominican destination Salon - maps.google.com
5000 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas - (702) 259-7603
Simone... good Luck... I haven't been to either place. I am very afraid to let anyone out here touch my hair, I do have an appt. @ destinations. I do know that the prices aren't the same as home.. be prepared..

Pray I don't come out looking like a complete fool. I will let you know how it goes...

Ny Dominican Hair Salon
900 Karen Ave Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 648-8600 more info »
900 Karen Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 648-8600

more info »
Dominican Destination Salon
5000 W Charleston Blvd # A Las Vegas, NV 89146 (702) 259-7603 more info »
5000 W Charleston Blvd # A
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 259-7603

more info »
Tan
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations
November 19, 2008 10:54PM
i'm looking for a Dominican salon in or near Charlottesville, Virginia. I'm so tired of driving to DC or Richmond. Help, please.
I'm noticing that the same person keeps posting rave review for "Bonita's by JEAME" in Richmond, VA. What gives, is it normal for people to be givin false reviews like that. I thought we were supposed to be helping each other out here. In anycase, whoever it is, i'm on to you. So instead of 5 great reviews, it's more like 1 or 2. Shame.
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone know where a Dominican Hair Salon is in
> the Fayetteville, Nc area>>?..Help plz!
chris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, just moved out to san diego, ca and looking
> for a really good dominican hair salon. do yall
> know of any out here?

Hi did you ever find a Dominican hair salon/ stylist in San Diego? I'm Dominican and from NY. I moved here three years ago and been having such a difficult time finding one in San Diego. I know of three in Los Angeles but it's too far to go every week. I have been going to the African American salons but they use the hot comb on my hair, which has resulted in my hair breaking. I really need help. Just writing this makes my eyes swell up. PLEASE HELP. I know there is a Dominican owned restaurant downtown. I'm probably going to go in there and ask the owners if they know of anyone. Please let me know if you have found anyone. It does not necesarily have to be in San Diego but somewhere closer than L.A. would be great. THANX!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 11?
Online Users

Guests: 17