Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
THE best DOMINICAN Salon for the Money and Money is Important to me is Located in Trendy Astoria Queens Its Called DAZZLING IMAGE 42-05 30th ave 718 728-6564 tell jazz that ellie-mae sent you and get an even better price. your gonna love it if you live in queens
Do you know any good dominican shops in atlanta ga? Name of shop and stylist thanks.
Latoya Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone know of any Dominican beauty salons in
> Norfolk, or Chesapeake,
ellemae Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> THE best DOMINICAN Salon for the Money and Money
> is Important to me is Located in Trendy Astoria
> Queens Its Called DAZZLING IMAGE 42-05 30th ave
> 718 728-6564 tell jazz that ellie-mae sent you and
> get an even better price. your gonna love it if
> you live in queens. Great Dominican Blow Outs
IF YOU LOOKING FOR A DOMINICIAN SALON THAT DOES BLACK HAIR. MARITIZA'S ON BROADWAY IN PATERSON, NJ. SHE'S OPEN 7DAYS A WEEK FROM 8:30AM TO 7:30PM. THE NUMBER IS 973-523-5253. 460 BROADWAY IS THE ADDRESS.
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
February 03, 2009 06:19PM
Dominican Salon
Posted by: Lynn (host-72-46-203-11.entouch.net)
Date: February 03, 2009 03:30PM

I am new in the Houston area and in desperate need of getting my hair done, I am looking for a Dominican Salon, they are the ones that have always done my hair and I am always pleased with the results.
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
February 03, 2009 07:00PM
Dominican Hair Salon
Posted by: Bonnie Williams (cpe-24-90-217-26.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: February 03, 2009 04:34PM

Hi I live in Queens and I'm looking for a dominican salon that does relaxers as well as blowouts. If you know of any good salons in Queens that would be great also if you happen to know which relaxers they use or if you can bring your own I would appreciate it. Thanks so much for your help
Liz's Unisex Hair Salon
1811 w 4th st
wilmington,de
302 656 7601
Hi, did you get any responses to your question regarding a dominican shop in northern, va? I just moved to Ashburn and my current shop is in Silver Spring. I would love to find a good shop closer to my new home. Thanks in advance for any help you can lend.
Can I reverse perm previously relaxed hair. I've relaxed my hair for approximately 15 years now, but I am moving to an area with a humid climate which is not ideal for blow drying or heat styling.
I hoping someone can help!

I live in Brooklyn and have been going to the same Dominican salon for the past three years. The young lady that does my hair is going on maternity leave in definitely. She did my hair cut and styling. My problem is that I need to find someone who can give a good cut. I wear my hair in layers and I am very nervous about letting someone cut my hair. I basically just want it trimmed and layered, not cut short. I am looking for any recommendations, through any great experiences anyone has. I am willing to travel within Brooklyn or Manhattan.
Thanks for any help.
if you are looking for dominican hair stylist in richmond va you should def go to jaeme off hull street..salon bonitas..shes the bomb me and my friends have been going to jaeme for years.
i been going to her for about 5 years now...
other places on hull street i wouldn't recommend first off.....mayras uses cheap hair products...and the people that work at her shop are not proffesional one week they are cleaning the salon and the next week they are doin your hair, i def don't want someone that has never went to school for hair to be doing anything to my hair.
good products really make a difference in your hair and jeame uses nothing but the best! i highly recommend her!
804-218-2020
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 5