United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
March 02, 2010 01:20AM
Hi I have 2 electric movements for united clock model 370 contact me and I will send you one I have converted my clocks to quarts as we have 240 volt power here in australia both work well.As a point of interest they have very little value $10 to $20US dollars to find the year take off back plate
March 04, 2010 04:16PM
In 1970 when I was stationed at Fort Momnoth N.J., I went out to the Statue of Liberty and bought 5 "Statue of Liberty lamb-clocks-They stand about 15 inches tall. I have three of them and my brother and sister each have the other two. These were made by the United metal works of Brooklyn N.Y. At that time I paid $15.00 each. All 5 work and are just like new. Can you buy these anymore and what value are they?
March 06, 2010 07:44AM
I have model #454 that's been in my family for about 40 years. It was given to my father by his sister. the clock has a nautical theme;below the face are two plastic panels painted with fish and under water plants;When it worked, you turn on a light and the panels would slowly turn giving the affect the fish were moving. As a child I loved this clock and was very happy to receive it when my father passed.
March 09, 2010 01:07PM
Yes, I also Have an United Clock Corp. sailing ship. Mine is model # 811. I have not been able to find much information on the clock or the company that made it. From what I have read the United Clock Co. and United Clock Corp. are two different companies, possible both from Brooklyn. United Clock CORP. might have also gone by the name Sessions United Clock, a company with a very rocky financial history.
March 21, 2010 02:06PM
Im looking for the mechanicals for a United Clock Company clock...model no.597. The clock still works, but is getting loud. Parts available? Price? Let me know. Thanks, Jim
March 31, 2010 06:52PM
HI,

I have the same clock. My father gave It to my grandmother in early 1950.

Still working.
April 05, 2010 09:56AM
I have a clock maufactured by United Clock corporation in Brooklyn, New York. It is model 999. Any idea how much it is worth?
April 11, 2010 04:50PM
I have a one horse coach clock with street light
model 701would like information on it if anyone has it.
April 12, 2010 09:20PM
we also have a carriage clock with 4 horses, just wanting to know it's worth.
April 16, 2010 01:43PM
who wants to buy a 1953 united ballerina clock ?
Sherryanney
April 17, 2010 02:08PM
Just wanted to say thanks, I to took off the back and found the date of my model 207 clock. Oct 1964
April 22, 2010 02:13PM
Nancie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We have a mantel clock with 4 horses and a
> cinderella type carriage. It is all mounted on a
> wood base. It is in perfect shape. Can you tell
> me what the value of this piece is. It is
> approximately 2 ft long. Brass?? horses and
> carriage.
>
> Face of clock says "United Clock Corp. Brooklyn
> NY
> Thanks,
> Nancie
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 11