United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
September 21, 2009 06:46PM
I am trying to find out when the clock i have from my great grandmother was made. It was made by Unitrd Clock Corp. It is called United shelf fireplace baby shoe book ends Model Number 420 Thank you Charline
September 30, 2009 09:31PM
Brenda Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We have a Model #902 (Wood Stand w/clock in center
> having Roman Numerals and balance plates on each
> side) and we are trying to get more info about the
> approximate age. There is a plate on the back
> which gives all of the "United Clock Corp" info
> and on the other side of that plate is a stamped
> date which we cannot read all of it. We know it is
> "MAR", but the year is faint. Can anyone help me
> out?
September 30, 2009 09:39PM
i have this clock which my mother bought in the early 1960s but it still works but i can't find a value on it.
October 12, 2009 05:48PM
Hi, I have a model 870 in great condition. Do you know the year it was made and the value?
October 20, 2009 05:25PM
I got the United 59 on my first wedding anniversary, 1966. I will do the math for you....43 years ago, and over last weekend, 10/10/09, it made a horrific sound and died. Just died. My husband is at the clock repair shop now and it's going to be anywhere from $40 to $125 to fix, but any amount if worth fixing our $6 clock. I love the clock! Glad the marriage has, so far, last longer than the clock.
October 21, 2009 04:27PM
Hello,
I have a united clock corp clock and its an electric pocket watch (really big!). Its all brass with a large face and a chain that hangs just like a pocket watch would hang from your pocket. It belonged to my grandfather and just an interesting thing to have. I am just curious about it if anyone has any info on it u can email me at ihobbit01@aol.com
October 24, 2009 01:41PM
Hi Matt...
We have the same clock and I can't seem to find any information on it. If you found anything, can you let me know? Thanks, Dawn
October 26, 2009 01:08PM
I have a clock made by united clock corp. It looks like a giant pocket watch I was wondering if its old an how much its worth. thank you Donna
November 08, 2009 07:37PM
I have a Lighthouse clock the the model no. 290, I was wondering on the age of the clock and the how much is it worth. Because my clock still works.
Thank.
November 08, 2009 08:28PM
#315 clock. what is it worth?
November 09, 2009 11:03PM
i have the same clock model #82 and the same question what is it worth??? and how old is it??? it was my grandmothers and it works perfect still and the time is perfect. if you got the answer from your clock could you let me know it would be much appreciated thank you!!!!
November 11, 2009 03:38PM
I have a United Clock #999 in good working order. Does anyone have any info about this model?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 16