United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
May 02, 2010 09:22PM
I also have model #82 from United . If you can find out any info on it or the value of it could you Please pass the info to me, I would be greatly appreciated for any info, Thankyou. Stephanie
My daughter has recently come into possession of a United Clock - a stagecoach.
I found it listed in a 1998 Kovels' Antiques & Collectibles Price Guide - listed as "UNITED,Stagecoach,Brass - est: $60.00 at that time. Does anyone have any more current information as to price.
May 11, 2010 08:17AM
have a clock that was given to my uncle shows a golfer in front of a house playing golf, model no. of clock 460. Is it worth anything
June 01, 2010 01:30PM
Hi i have a Fisherman clock electric paten number 16287
Can anybody tell me the age and what it might be worse.
Thanks so much for your help
June 04, 2010 11:04AM
I have a old clock that my Grandparents had, I have had it for 30 years. The pat. no. is 162879, it's a boy fishing, looks good but doesn't run. Is this valuable? what do you think it is worth. Thanks Karen
Thomas, Just fifty years ago my grandmother gave my bride and I this same exact clock for our wedding gift. One of many gifts she gave us. We still have it and it still keeps perfect time and the fireplace also still works. Were you able to get any info on it or the mfg. United Clock Company, Brooklyn, N.Y.? I have never seen another clock like it anywhere. It will be a family heirloom if nothing else as my two (grown up) kids remember it well. To us it is priceless.
Ed. Warren
June 16, 2010 09:12AM
I JUST PURCHASE A UNITED CLOCK MODEL 640 CARRIAGE WITH 4 HORSES
CHECKING ON VALUE AND MANUF DATE
THANKS
JIM
June 19, 2010 07:02PM
I have an antique clock manufactured by United Clock Corp. of Brooklyn New York. Model number is 465. any information pertaining to the history and or value would be most appreciated since we have been unsuccessful thus far.
June 22, 2010 08:51AM
I recently bought a nice United Electric Clock model 999 on e-bay.

The clock is running fine will the help of an inverter to supply 115v as we have 240v here.

However, the Balance does not work as the lever that engages with a small pawl on the motor is broken.

I wonder if you could let me know where I could possibly find a diagram of the mechanism as I would like to make a new part to fully restore the clock to the original.

Thanking you in advance for your valuable assistance,
Best regards,
Arthur Reid
June 22, 2010 08:52AM
I recently bought a nice United Electric Clock model 999 on e-bay.

The clock is running fine will the help of an inverter to supply 115v as we have 240v here.

However, the Balance does not work as the lever that engages with a small pawl on the motor is broken.

I wonder if you could let me know where I could possibly find a diagram of the mechanism as I would like to make a new part to fully restore the clock to the original.

Thanking you in advance for your valuable assistance,
Best regards,
Arthur Reid
July 16, 2010 11:13AM
i haVE A UNITED CORP ELECTRIC POCKETWATCH WALL CLOCK MODEL NO. 40 JUST WONDERING WHAT ITS WORTH
July 21, 2010 01:35AM
I have the same clock and on the inside cover (behind fireplace) there is a stamped date of MARCH 1953 on mine. Yours could possibly be from the same time frame as mine. Try looking there behind that cover.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 13