United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
July 21, 2010 05:37AM
train clock
Posted by: Paula (c-68-52-68-176.hsd1.tn.comcast.net)
Date: July 19, 2010 02:22PM

I have an electric united clock model # 703. It needs repairs. Who can I call or can you send me information on how to do the repair? The coil windings open, no resistence reading.

Thanks

Paula
July 30, 2010 08:52PM
I have a United Clock Corp. That looks like a large pocket watch with a swag chain. It is a model 47. It is approximately 13.5 inches in diameter. Would appreciate any info as to when manf. and value. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Bob Worley
August 01, 2010 04:05PM
United Clocks, also known as Carnival Clocks, were usually the top tier prize at the annual fairs/carnivals and are often referred to as "Shlocks". They arent really worth anything monetarily speaking. Sentimentally speaking a lot of people love these clocks because of the memories of their grandparents or great-grandparents (like myself) or the fair. There were many different designs such as a covered wagon with 4 horses, buggy with single horse and street light (Hansom Cab), Cinderella type carriage, flying ducks/geese, Cowboy & Horse, Train, Pirates, Matador, etc. Prices on ebay (buy-it-now) can vary depending on design and completeness, but they have no real value. You can get them between $20 and $100 dollars (I saw the Hansom Cab sell for mid $70's recently and it was complete with whip and reins) but $100 is on the expensive end. Buy-It-Nows are usually quite a bit higher than the actual auction value. Sellers tend to think or hope that these clocks are valuable because they are ornate brass from the mid 20th century, but thats not really the case. If youre like me and a close relative had one on their mantel and you have sentimental feelings towards it cool. If you bought it thinking it was cheap and you could re-sell it for a grand, forget it. Hope that helps.
August 01, 2010 09:41PM
mary donelson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have an electric United clock called The
> Pirates. It has 2 pirates and a captain on the
> ship. It is a brass clock (not solid). The captain
> is standing on one side of the ship and at his
> feet a pirate is kneeling down to a treasure box
> and the other pirate is standing at the other end
> of the ship, the sail of the ship comes up in the
> middle of the captain and the standing pirate and
> the clock in in the middle of the sail. Across the
> ship front it has THE PIRATES written on it.By the
> captain and the standing pirate there are light
> sockets. On the back of the clock the markings are
> PAT PEN on one side and JOE on the other side.
> There is another marking under PAT PEN but without
> cleaning it I can not make it out. I don't know
> what to clean it with so I am afraid to clean it
> without knowing. If anyone can help me find some
> info about this clock I would appreciate your
> help.
August 01, 2010 10:47PM
I have a United Clock Corp, Model 933 clock lamp. Its 'shade' has metal vines elegantly surrounding it. The clock is at the base of the lamp. It has Roman Numerals. If anyone has any information, I would appreciate your response. Thank you.
Re: United Clock Corp Model # 40.
August 08, 2010 01:58PM
> I have a United clock corp. clock, model # 40. Its
> electric and runs great. How ld is it and the
> value of it. Would like to know the age and value.
>
>
> Thanks
Sanjay
kapoor101@gmail.com

askanewyorker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> clocks
> Posted by: kris
> (nv-71-49-172-49.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
> Date: February 02, 2009 05:47PM
>
>
> I have a United clock corp. clock, model # 59. Its
> electric and runs great. How ld is it and the
> value of it. Also I have a Hammond Clock co.,
> Ashland Mass. Army/Air Force large Wall Elec.
> clock. Its a Postal Telegraph. bichronous elec.
> Works great. Would like to know the age and value.
>
>
> Thanks, Kris
August 09, 2010 05:48PM
hi my name is carlton hanshaw i have a tedy bear clock with light in one paw works perfect wondering age what it might be worth in very good condition, has united clock on back of unit/new york model number is 704, please if you have any info what year it was manufactured and value please contact me thank you very much for your time.
August 12, 2010 10:06AM
I have a United Clock Corp, Model 933 clock lamp also. I would like its age and worth. Does anyone no where I can get information about this clock lamp. Thank you.
August 12, 2010 10:09AM
I have a United Clock Corp, Model 933 clock lamp also. I would like to know its age and worth. Does anyone no where I can get information about this clock lamp. Thank you.
August 15, 2010 11:58AM
Hi ,i also have a white standing,flowing clock,no. 82.Looked everywhere, anybody have an idea on worth? Thanks
August 23, 2010 01:20AM
Is there any one how knows anything about united clock com and how can i get a list of clocks made by them. Please
I have a United Electric Mantel Clock. Made by United Metal Goods MFG. Co. INC. Model 902. It has decorative metal on wooden stand, with a piece of wood with scales on each side. might be symbol of balance. how can I find its worth?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 11