United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
August 07, 2009 01:36PM
i bought one on ebay for 100 my mother had one when i found this one i had to have it are you selling hers
Cas
August 11, 2009 06:04PM
What is the worth of a 1934 Romance clock that has 2 horses on it. It's not electrical. Made by United Clock Corp Brooklyn.
Thanks
August 16, 2009 04:29PM
Hey,
I have a wall clock made to look like a pocket watch. Measures: 7.5inches diameter. Its a nicely made electric clock manufactured from all brass casing and domed glass. Any idea of a model name or number and year made? All I know is it's made by United Clock Corp.Brooklyn.
August 16, 2009 10:55PM
i have model #408 as well and the eagle on top accidently got broken, i was just wondering if anyone knew where to find information about the specific model (because i can't find info anywhere!). Also, does anyone know where i could possibly have a new eagle head made?

If so the information would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

-Tiffany
August 17, 2009 10:09PM
I too have the carriage without the horses, I know that my grandparents had this clock since they were married, since 1933, so this clock is very old...am trying to find out what it is worth..
patricialoughe@veizon.net
Did you ever find out any information on your ship clock, model 811?
September 03, 2009 04:18PM
Hello,
I have the Tom Sawyer clock #710. I took it to a clock shop and was told parts are no longer made for electric clocks. This was my grandparents and, I remember it from the mid 1960's. I have not been able to find any info on it. I really would like to get it working again. Has anyone found any info on this yet? If so, would you be kind enough to share it with me?
Thank You,
Kelly Riggle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2009 04:22PM by (n/a).
September 05, 2009 08:16AM
I have 2 models on my clock 870 and 315 it is a dancing ballerina. Can you tell me anything about my clock? It was my grandmothers. And it still works!
September 07, 2009 05:33PM
I have this same clock, I think. Did you ever find out anything about it. My works perfect and is in great shape.
September 08, 2009 08:39AM
HELLO WORLD. I HAVE 2 METAL HORSE CLOCKS MODEL 550 METAL GOODS MFG BROOKLYN. AND ONE IS GIBRALTAR CO INC JERSEY CITY N.J. NO 503 IS THERE ANY CURRENT VALUE TO EITHER OF THESE CLOCKS? BOTH WORK FINE, THANKS EVERONE. BARB
Re: United Clock Corp. really old clock
September 14, 2009 08:31PM
i guess i will join you all in the excitement of this company.i found an old clock that was my dads and was about to throw it out when i discovered the model number was no.59 and thought wow that was like close to the first assembly. thought it might be of value. it has no fancy design is made of wood with a brass pendulum and a glass protecting the pendulum with gold paint leafs that look like elongated tear drops going around the glass. the numbers are in roman numeral and says united on the front. it is a 110v electric with wind pin to change the time. and was made by united clock corp. i will be having it appraised and let you know the results.
September 17, 2009 10:48PM
Hello, I have a brass clock in the shape off a pocket watch. It's nomal clock size. Has the chain also. It's electric. Has no date but clearly marked with united clock corp.. I was curious of the date and mayby what it's worth? The model# is 47. My email is vmerrill70@gmail.com.

Thank You.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 13?
Online Users

Guests: 4