United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
May 21, 2009 07:24AM
AGE AND VALUE OF A UNITED CLOCK MODEL # 50
Posted by: kathy wilhelm (173-24-133-106.client.mchsi.com)
Date: May 20, 2009 02:02PM

TO WHOME THIS MAY CONCERN,
I HAVE AN ANTIQUE CLOCK, WHAT I ASSUME TO B A CUCKOO CLOCK MODEL # 50, MADE BY "UNITED" FROM BROOKLYN, NY. IT IS IN THE SAHPE OF A BIRDHOUSE, BLACK METAL FRAME W/2 YELLOW BIRDS SIDE BY SIDE AT THE TOP. AND HAS LEAVES ON THE FRAME. 60 CYCLE, 115 VOLT-2W. HAS PULL KNOB ON BACK TO ADJUST THE TIME. STILL WORKS, BUT LAGS BEHIND. IS MISSING THE CHAINS THAT HANG FROM THE BOTTEM.
DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO ADDRESS MY QUESTION, OR WHO TO CONTACT. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF ANYONE KNOW THE AGE OF THIS CLOCK OR THE VALUE.
THANK YOU!

SINCERELY,
KATHY WILHELM
katlwilhelm@yahoo.com
May 21, 2009 07:27PM
Hello,
I have a clock like yours,model no. 422 Did you find anything out about yours? the value?
May 21, 2009 09:23PM
Hi all. I have a model 449 that is a bowling trophy clock. I have decided it's worth $100, The question is, what will someone pay for it?
I have a ship clock with metal sails it has lights in the front and back everything work mod #811 if i could get a year and what it is worth it would bee thankful .
I have a covered wagon lamp & clock everything works looking to sell. Does anyone have a idea how much it is worth and does anyone want it.
May 30, 2009 05:44AM
We have a Model #902 (Wood Stand w/clock in center having Roman Numerals and balance plates on each side) and we are trying to get more info about the approximate age. There is a plate on the back which gives all of the "United Clock Corp" info and on the other side of that plate is a stamped date which we cannot read all of it. We know it is "MAR", but the year is faint. Can anyone help me out?
I published an article in the NAWCC April Bulletin on The United Clock Company and the various names used by the cooperation. I am working on a price guide that will not only show average prices but detailed clock pictures. Feel free to contact me at any time at dlmclock@aol.com
I have the same clock model #40, United Clock Corp. No rust. A lot of clean up cause it was in a smokey bar for years. Would love to know date of clock. Has been in my family's bar for years. Size-very large pocket watch.
June 07, 2009 09:21PM
Hi, In reply to how much your covered wagon clock, model #550 is worth. I have bought a few through the years of different ones and always paid no more than $35.00. I do not re-sell them just collect them as I,ve always loved the brasshorses. That is why my email is brasshorse53@yahoo.com. If you want to sell yours, email me and let me know what you want for yours. Thanks, Brenda
Bernie, I was wondering if you ever sold that clock and if not how much you would want for it. My husband remembers his grandmother having one of these and has been looking at a few on ebay. They are between $20-$30 on there depending on the condition. Thanks
June 13, 2009 04:59PM
ammuss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi, i have received an electric clock with a
> gold/brass finish and was wandering if anyone has
> any idea how old it may be and/or how much it is
> worth?...the back reads united metal goods
> manufacturing, brooklyn,NY and the model
> #506....thanks for your help.
mine is model 455. how old is iot how much is it worth i love it
June 13, 2009 05:02PM
i have model 455 works great still have no year on how old this one is or value
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 15