What year April NAWCC? April 2008??
John
Re: United Clock Corp.
February 25, 2009 10:02AM
april 2009
I have a 290 also. On the back cover of the clock face i have a stamp year 1958
Re: United Clock Corp. Model #455
February 28, 2009 10:38PM
Just bought Model #455 today at an auction. Clock on left with fire hearth on right. Lights up but clock does not run. Any suggestions on repair. Could it be in the wiring? I do not hear any humming noise indicating the clock is trying to operate. Anyone know what year this may have been produced?
March 05, 2009 03:50PM
Hello:

Does your clock look like a cinderella carriage? I have been looking for a clock like this for 20 years. If so, are you interested in selling or do you have a model number? Your help would be really appreciated as my Mom fell in love with this clock, but we couldn't afford it at the time. I would love to get it for her. Thanks, Tina
March 06, 2009 08:41PM
I also have a United Clock model # 82 manufacture red in Brooklyn New York.It has is gold colored and octagon shaped. It isn't very fancy. It has flowers on the face in a circle and the flowering is pink. I was told it is very very old because it has a mall model number. It belonged to my grandmother.It may have been passed down to her? The clock has never been worked on to my knowledge and it still runs and keeps good time. I use it in my house. I would love to get an idea of its value. Maybe we could get the info from united clock corp.
March 06, 2009 08:52PM
I also have a United Clock model # 82 manufactured in Brooklyn New York.It is gold colored and octagon shaped. It isn't very fancy. It has flowers on the face in a circle and the flowering is pink. I was told it is very very old because it has a small model number. It belonged to my grandmother.It may have been passed down to her? The clock has never been worked on to my knowledge and it still runs and keeps good time. I use it in my house. I would love to get an idea of its value. Maybe we could get the info from united clock corp. This clock will never die!
I also have this clock (United, model # 564). If you open up the back of the clock (remove the round panel on the right side), you will find the date on the inside of that round panel. Mine says November 18, 1955. I had to clean it a bit to reveal the stamped numbers. I would suggest cleaning it with only a soft cloth if necessary, any solvent might erase the stamped date.

I still haven't found out what it is worth,..so if anyone has an answer, please let me know.
March 09, 2009 08:52PM
Your Next Jewelry & Watches, Inc.Phone: 619-634-8389
Address: 9773 Maine Ave
Lakeside, CA 92040
March 11, 2009 11:19PM
I HAVE A MANTEL CLOCK MADE BY UNITED CLOCK CORP.MADE IN BROOKLYN NY. I BOUGHT IT

17 YEARS AGO FROM AN OLD LADY WHO SAID SHE HAD IT FOR MANY YEARS. THE MODEL #

IS 902. IT HAS DECORATIVE METAL ON A WOOD STAND. IT`S ELECTRIC, WITH ROMAN

NUMBERS. I BROKE THE GLASS COVER WHILE MOVING. THE HOUR HAND NEEDS AJUSTING.

ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN HAVE THIS WORK DONE?
March 17, 2009 10:57AM
I have a united metal goods clock, model # 207. It looks like a balance scale. Can anyone tell me what it might be worth. Thank You, Betty
March 17, 2009 04:28PM
I too have a united clock corp Model No 640
Have you found any info on yours?
THank you
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 16