United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
March 24, 2009 11:25PM
I also have the fireplace clock model no 564 and am researching it for ebay I will let you know how much they are worth and how old. Diane
April 05, 2009 07:48AM
I have a united electric mantle clock with a man at a ship wheel with an anchor to the side, a eagle seal in front and along the bottom it has "the man of the hour" how much do you think it is worth/
April 09, 2009 07:07AM
We have a mantel clock with 4 horses and a cinderella type carriage. It is all mounted on a wood base. It is in perfect shape. Can you tell me what the value of this piece is. It is approximately 2 ft long. Brass?? horses and carriage.

Face of clock says "United Clock Corp. Brooklyn NY
Thanks,
Nancie
April 10, 2009 10:06PM
I have a horse clock.The horse and clock are mounted on a marble looking plastic platform.The clock has a pair of boots,gun and a cowboys hat at the bottom of the clock.The horse and clock set apart from each other.On the back of the clock it has, use on A.C.current only,60 cycle-115 volt-2w. Manufactured by United Metal Goods Mfg. Inc.BKLYN. N.Y.Licensed under Westinghouse Elc. & MFG. Co. Pat. 2140.365.
I would like to know how old it is and who made it.
April 19, 2009 01:49PM
Hi, I have the same clock, except model 45. Can you help me with an appraisal?

Thanks,

A. MADAU

Darlene Boutilier Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have united corp clock,with leaves all around
> it,It looks like the Same clock that come from the
> Sit-com: That's 70's show. It is gold-bronze in
> color.
> tho it is electric!,Model #20 watts#2,Vo;ts 115.
> Would like to have some History on this clock and
> or any Ideal of it's value??
> A respone would be nice.
>
> THANK-YOU,
>
>
> Serenely: Darlene Boutilier.
>
> missyklue4u@hotmail.com
>
> P.P.S. I was thinking about throwing it away,an
> answer would be greatly Appreciated. Thanks
> again,grinning smileyarlene.
April 21, 2009 09:47PM
ammuss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>Hi, I have a United Clock, cast iron..It is a figure of a woman Majorette standing next to the face of a clock, her hand resting on top with a baton that spins when the clock is running...I can find no model number on the clock, just a pat, # 2.140.865

Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Go to Google and type in United Metal Goods MFG and look under the site vintage clocks in Brocklyn NY and you will see some of these clocks but I do not know what they are worth. Hope this helps.
April 27, 2009 07:46PM
Are you sure it is United clock corp or United MetalGoods MFG
April 27, 2009 07:48PM
Are you sure it is United clock corp or United MetalGoods MFG
May 09, 2009 12:34PM
I have a clock made by United Clock corp.
Beautiful detail. It is about 12" high and about 7" wide.
It's a fire place scene. Separate pcs. All mounted on base.
I'm not sure what kind of metal it is, but when we got it, It
was blacked with age. cleaned up great. On one side of fire place,
a man in full detail reads a newspaper,detailed shoes, fingers, every
thing. Even a necktie. On the other side of fireplace, a lady with a child in her lap sits with a spinning wheel before her.A fire screen, mantle with gorgeous
work all over. Works, but does keep time. Has small light behind plexie glass,
resembling fire. United written on face. numbers on back are almost worn off.
all I can see is 3, a space ,0. This is model #. Wondered if you could shed some light on this clock. Would love to get it to running. Appears to have had a plate on bottom. didn't mean to ramble Appreciate your time. Jean Gowens
May 12, 2009 04:06PM
I'm looking for a clock that I think may have been make by the United Clock Co. I think it was made in the 1950's. It is about 5 or 6 metal books standing on their ends next to each other. In the middle of these books is a clock. It does not have a minute hand but rather a bow tie looking piece that is located in the lower middle of the clock face. It keeps turning.
May 19, 2009 02:30PM
I HAVE A CLOCK I GOT FOR A GIFT YEARS AGO, COULD YOU PLEASE SEE IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ON IT. ON THE BACK OF ONE PART MANUFACTUTED BY UNITED METAL GOODS MFG. CO. BKLYN. N.Y. N. Y. ELECT. & MFG. CO. PAT # 2.140.365, ON THE OTHER PART IS THE SAME THING WITH MODEL NO.870.THANK YOU SO MUCH SCARLET
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 14