United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
November 13, 2009 11:51AM
My husband had a United Clock shaped like a light house - model number 290 - this clock is probably close to 50 years old and still runs. Is there any information you can send me on this clock. I think the bottom of the clock that has a scene of water and sail boats does not work any more. I believe that there used to be a light in that portion that would make the sail boats turn.
November 15, 2009 08:12PM
I happen to own the same united clock, model #408...it is electric and still runs. Is this clock worth anything? Am willing to negotiate if you are interested in purchasing. Everything is for sale!
November 15, 2009 08:24PM
Hi Tiffany, I happen to own the same clock. It was in my parents home growing up (in Westchester,NY, where I still reside). I know it is over 50 years old. The Eagle head is still intact. What are you looking to pay for said item? And, do you know if this clock is worth anything? It still runs on electricity. I hear antiquers don't have much interest in electric clocks, as they are generally not worth a great deal. Do you know if this is true? Please feel free to contact me.
November 16, 2009 07:41PM
I also am looking for any information on the model #455 clock what it may be worth and the year it was made. Any help would be appredciated.
November 20, 2009 08:51AM
I have a united clock corp. model 408 Banjo clock and trying to find out the approximate year it was made. Can anyone give me an idea or where I can search and find out. Thanks
Re: United Clock Corp. Model 203
November 26, 2009 12:35AM
I would like to know the value of a clock, Model No. 203, which has the 12 zodiac signs, that was manufactured in June 1966 by United Clock Corporate, Brooklyn, New York? It is in excellent physical and working condition- a eye catcher and a great conversational piece.

If this clock were appraised as an antique, what would be its appraised value at auction?

If you are an antique dealer or antique clock appraiser who understands antique clocks, please list the appraised value on this site and e-mail me this information at: grajes5@aol.com

This clock is also available for purchase if interested.

smileys with beersmileys with beer smileys with beersmileys with beer smileys with beersmileys with beer smileys with beersmileys with beer
Re: United Clock Corp. Model 203
November 26, 2009 12:39AM
I would like to know the value of a clock, Model No. 203, which has the 12 zodiac signs, that was manufactured in June 1966 by United Clock Corporate, Brooklyn, New York? It is in excellent physical and working condition- a eye catcher and a great conversational piece.

If this clock were appraised as an antique, what would be its appraised value at auction?

If you are an antique dealer or antique clock appraiser who understands antique clocks, please list the appraised value on this site and e-mail me this information at: grajes5@aol.com

This clock is also available for purchase if interested.

smileys with beersmileys with beer smileys with beersmileys with beer smileys with beersmileys with beer smileys with beersmileys with beer
December 31, 2009 06:23PM
Hi Donna,

I found one on an auction site i use. It was a 1930's clock with the same identifiers. this one was electric and had a plain face( I have seen others with name or saying on the seconds hand with color on clock face.I believe it was a wind up clock)

The one on the auction site went for 236.40 including buyers premium. Hope this helps
January 14, 2010 12:07PM
I have the same ubited clock and I was wondering if you know the value of it...I appreciate any info..Thanks
January 20, 2010 11:36AM
Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UNITED CLOCK CO.: Brooklyn, N.Y., at 379 De Kalb
> Ave., 1905 continuing. Founder was Abraham Levy;
> President till he died in 1961. Makers of unique
> and decorative timepieces as well as staple clocks
> and timepieces. Incorporated 1931. President now -
> Dr. Harold Levy; Secretary - Donald Levy. "A/c's
> made with motors made by them." A division of
> United Metal Goods Mfg. Co.
hello. I have two of the 811 ship clocks. did you ever find the value of your clock?
Thanks
January 26, 2010 10:58AM
I also wanted to know if anyone knew what the clock model 445 united clock corp.was worth?any that might know please reply
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 1?
Online Users

Guests: 10