United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
January 27, 2010 01:52PM
hi I also have the same clock but was purshed earlier date have you found out anything if so would love to know thank you
February 02, 2010 02:56PM
I have a Model 712 clock, but can't find any info on it. It's electrical and brass with large filigree on the sides. Any one else have this clock and know what it's worth? Mine works perfectly and is in excellent condition smiling smiley
February 11, 2010 04:33PM
I too have a clock model # 710, tom sawyer, it needs replacement parts, the gear for the minute hands is stripped out. The motor works fine. Is there any replacement parts available as the clock has been handed down to me by my great uncle.
thanks, Dave
February 13, 2010 08:15AM
Hello, I have about 4 united clocks. I have been able to price 3 out of the 4. The one I can not find information on is the railroad clock. It is made out of metal and lights up on the side the top of the smoke stack and the front. There is a man in the train that move his arm up and down ringing the bell. The bell does not sound but i don't think it was suppose to. The clock and movements and light all work. I would like to know what it is worth and when it was manufactured.

Regards.

Jay Buchanan Mueller
February 14, 2010 09:55PM
I have my grandmothers United clock corp. model 455 in perfect working condition and would like to know its value and what to clean it with without hurting it. I'd like to know the year it was made also.It's a great peace and the fireplace is really cool to watch at night . I'd like some info on it so if you could help please let me know . Thanks ! bryan.furr@yahoo.com
February 14, 2010 10:05PM
Do you have model 455 and if so do you know the value or the year . thank you.
February 16, 2010 08:33PM
You stated that you have a brass pocket watch clock. Is it still working? My Mother's stopped and we want to fix it. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Margie
If anyone has any information on this model # 207 such as year it was manufactured and present value please contact me. I understand alot of clocks manufactured by united metal goods mfg. co were used as prizes at carnivals
February 20, 2010 05:00PM
I recently purchased an large kerosene banquent lamp clock made by the United Clock Corp. Model # 333. Any comments on age, or has anyone seen one of these beauties. With the ball shade it stands approx. 36" tall.
February 22, 2010 09:12AM
hello,my name is Juan just thought i let you that i too have that same clock with model#701 and pat#201-817 i have being trying to get some info on it for a long time if you find out anything could please pass on the info.thank you
February 27, 2010 10:49AM
to whom it may concern ...I have a clock that is a wagon with horses and isbrass it has a man that has a whip that goes up and down it was made by united clocks.In 1905.
February 28, 2010 01:08AM
To Whom it may concern:

I have an old antique clock that has a model # 290 or 296 the best description is a Mantle clock castle or pier on left side,right side round, sailboats inset, a covering an oar boat sit a bottom left between the full frame. Clock sits ontop of sailboat display that goes around when working with a light inside. On the top of pier or castle is a light. This could be a lighthouse as well.It is Gold all around

I would love to get this working again my Father brought this home to my mother, to be passed down to me when he served in war World War II. Please help I can not even find a picture of it, this will bepassed down to my Grandchildren and I would like to know what is it worth.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 17