United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
January 28, 2009 06:06AM
United Clock Corp, Model #640
Posted by: Renee D. (adsl-177-0-31.mem.bellsouth.net)
Date: January 27, 2009 11:40PM

Does anyone have any info on this United Clock Corp. model 640 clock? I received it when my uncle passed away and was wondering the age and value. Please help! Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2009 11:42PM by .
January 29, 2009 07:03PM
I am hoping to find some information on a Statue of Liberty clock..the model # 440..it works great and I use it in my family room..I would like any information that I can get on it..there were 3 in the family at one time but this is the only one left..please send any info on this clock..
January 31, 2009 05:51PM
I have a model 20 United Clock. It is a medium size electric circular wall clock, with 8 clusters of brass leaves, 4 in each group. Any info would be appreciated.
February 01, 2009 12:43PM
I believe we have a similar pocket watch clock made by the United Clock Co. Brooklyn. I've just had the back off and noted our clock is dated April 1959. It's been around our house many years and unfortunately does not work.
(we live in the UK)
Re: United Clock Corp. 870
February 01, 2009 12:52PM
I have a model 870 that I've had since I was a kid. I was born in 1956 and I believe my mother had it before I was born. There is a repair ticket dated 1966 still attached to the clock. On eBay I saw a listing which gave a year of 1953 for the model 870.
February 03, 2009 06:10AM
clocks
Posted by: kris (nv-71-49-172-49.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: February 02, 2009 05:47PM

I have a United clock corp. clock, model # 59. Its electric and runs great. How ld is it and the value of it. Also I have a Hammond Clock co., Ashland Mass. Army/Air Force large Wall Elec. clock. Its a Postal Telegraph. bichronous elec. Works great. Would like to know the age and value.

Thanks, Kris
February 03, 2009 06:05PM
My mom and i have had this exact same clock for the past few years. We saw your blog and noticed that you said it was an old time larger pocket watch with some rust and exterior unkeeping. My mom picked it up for a dollar at a garage sale. It is model #40 United clock corp. made in Brooklyn NY. would like to know what estimated worth would be as well as year manufactured. Hope to hear responses. Thanks for the help.
February 08, 2009 07:56PM
Does anyone know where I could buy just the clock part of the figurine (s) for United Metal Goods Mfg. Company. doesn't have to be new, or pristine, just working.
Thanks!
February 14, 2009 09:18PM
My wifes' aunt also purchased the same clock model#370 looks like an old pocket watch it still works. A traveling salesman had ten of them and told them that was all he could get because they stopped making them. He said they only made a few just as a promotional thing to see how they sold. This information is not first hand it went thruogh several people before the story came to me, so I don't know if it is entirely true. We are trying to find out if the clock has any value and we are not having much luck. If there is anything you know or find out anything about it, I would like to hear from you.
February 20, 2009 09:37PM
Michael and Tina,

I have the same clock with the four horses and carriage. It was my grandfathers clock given to me by my mom. I'm looking to have a couple of the horses repaired. Do you have any idea where I can have this done.

Tammy
See April Bulletin NAWCC for a complete history of The United Clock Company By Dr. David L Morgan Past President NAWCC
> Hello. I have an antique clock and was wondering
> if you would know about how old or how much it
> would be worth.This is the information on the back
> of the clock: Manufactured BY UNITED METAL GOODS
> BKLYN, NY Licensed UNDERWRITERS WESTINGHOUSE Pat.
> No. 2.140.365 It's a clock with a horse.
>
Thank you,Teresa
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 24