United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
January 29, 2011 05:14PM
I have a United Metal Goods Mfg metal wall clock model #227 I would be grateful for any information on company, value etc. thanks Karen
January 30, 2011 10:57AM
Hello Sandy, I also have this clock,everything works but the 3 brass pieces along the top part are missing. It has been in my family as long as I can remember. I am 58 years old.Have you any idea what the value is?
Thank You in advance for any info you can give me.

Edie
January 30, 2011 04:35PM
I HAVE THE SAME CLOCK WHAT IS THE CLOCK MADE OF TYPE OF METAL DO YOU KNOW? DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT WAS MADE OR IF IT IS CONSIDERED A VALUABLE CLOCK?
February 07, 2011 10:33PM
hi, i to have that same clock model number 422. i was wondering if you know the value. thank you.james
February 19, 2011 07:02AM
united clock model 422
Posted by: virginia chavez (sat-69-171-166-88.evdo.leapwireless.net)
Date: February 18, 2011 03:05PM

i need to know about United Clock Corporation, Brooklyn New York.. model 422. i need to know the dates it was manufactured? what kind of metal used in the making of this particular clock!!! please respond ASAP!!! thank you Virginia!!!
February 19, 2011 10:17PM
I have the same clock. Have you found out if it worth anything or what year it is made in? I have tired looking it up but not such luck!
March 02, 2011 04:16PM
Hi there,

I am unable to access the article written in the NAWCC magazine for April 2009 written by David Morgan because you have to be a member of NAWCC. If anybody is able to post the article to the internet, I sure would appreciate it. Please let me know or email it directly to me.

Thanks,
Annie Columbo

P.S. I have model 550 that is in perfect condition, however it is missing the animated arm with the whip. I didn't even know it was supposed to be there until I started reading this thread on the model.
March 05, 2011 12:38PM
united clock corp., Brooklyn new york...
Posted by: lilvee (sat-69-171-166-214.evdo.leapwireless.net)
Date: March 04, 2011 12:22PM

the clock model no. 422. i want to know what metal was used to make the clock. is there any value to this particular clock?
March 06, 2011 07:45PM
I HAVE AN ELECTRIC UNITED CLOCK CORP.MODEL #82 I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YEAR IS IT.
March 08, 2011 12:42PM
united clock
Posted by: lilvee (sat-69-171-166-245.evdo.leapwireless.net)
Date: March 08, 2011 10:25AM

i need to know what the metal on a clock made by United Clock Corp. in brooklyn... the model number is 422..and i need to know what the value of the clock is worth... and how old is the clock... what year did they make clock number 422????? thank you
March 11, 2011 01:33AM
Before you go to too much trouble... Is it keeping time well?

Many of the older clocks with electric motors depend on the cycles in the electric current to keep time. If you live in a place with 50 cycles instead of 60 cycles the clock technically won't function properly (well.. at least keep time properly).

Arthur Reid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I recently bought a nice United Electric Clock
> model 999 on e-bay.
>
> The clock is running fine will the help of an
> inverter to supply 115v as we have 240v here.
>
> However, the Balance does not work as the lever
> that engages with a small pawl on the motor is
> broken.
>
> I wonder if you could let me know where I could
> possibly find a diagram of the mechanism as I
> would like to make a new part to fully restore the
> clock to the original.
>
> Thanking you in advance for your valuable
> assistance,
> Best regards,
> Arthur Reid
March 22, 2011 05:33PM
i have a clock with a cowboy on it and has the same info ,pat # and all did you ever get any more info on this thanks
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 14