Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
I need an excellent dominican hair salon in south philly? Please send suggestions.
Dominican salon where I can get a wash, set, and blow out around the clarksville or nashville tennessee area?
does anyone know of a good Dominican salon in the San Francisco Bay area?
Hello,
I'm wondering if you ever hired that Dominican hairdresser? I am getting married in Brooklyn CT in 2 weeks and am desperately searching for someone who knows how to work with ethnic hair in that area.
The wedding is on Sat. Sept. 19th.
Any info or advice you have would be greatly appreciated!
i just moved to south Carolina n i need a dominican salon asap.... smone plz help me
Help!!!I will be moving to Winston-Salem,NC from NY in December and I am in desperate need to find a Dominican Hair salon.Does anyone have any suggestion?
Can you please provide the names of the Dominican salons in Manhattan please....my daughter currently goes to school there and I need someone that is good.

Appreciate your help!
hello, were you able to find any dominican salons in Indy?? i am looking for one
There is one in Winston Salem called Diversity Salon & Spa 501 Ricks Dr Winston Salem Nc 27103 336-659-4955
did u ever find a Dominican Hair Salon in San Diego??? Desparate...
Tiffany did u ever find a Dominican Hair Salon in San Diego...let me kno...i have heard so much about this technique. Are there any Domincans in San Dieg?? and if so please contact this post.
The Dominican Hair Styles 15 years of experience 3570 kirby pky memphis TN 38115 Marta Diaz
(901)797-8040
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 6