Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Please help,are there any dominican hair salon in alabama montgomery,dothan area
sonia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am desperately looking for a Dominican hair
> salon in Pittsburgh? Any ideas ladies? Thanks very
> much for your help!

Please help!!! I am looking for one in Pittsburgh too!!! Help!!!
D
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
December 19, 2009 03:43PM
Hi...Im in Kansas City MO now and am looking for a dominican salon because they KNOW hair...help anyone know smiling smiley
Any dominican hair salons in wilmington, nc or close by
Hi,

I go to Platnium Doobies on Washington St. in Newark, NJ. They also have a location on Central Ave. Their Doobies are 8.00... Yes, 8.00! A Doobie and a relaxer is only 30.00 and it includes a deep conditioner. I hope this helps. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

Dee
I highly recommend Quisqueya Dominican Beauty Salon in Norfolk. My daughter is 9 and has 2 much hair 4 me 2 manage and I take her to Quisqueya and always leave satisfied.....My daughter will not go 2 any1 other than Zuleyni and I myself am serviced by her as well but have tried Sarah and was impressed by Sarah's work also. I only have Great things 2 say about this shop and as I same b4 Highly recommend it. The environment and staff are great!!!
Good morning all. I new to Dover Delaware, I am looking for a Dominican Hair Salon. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
For Weaves go to http://tanikasweaves.com. She is the best.thumbs up
Try roundbrushhair.com. It has various dominican salons throughout the US. Great site to purchase products as well.

Evelyn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello...
>
> I live in Warner Robens (about 30 mins. from
> Macon) Been here going on 2 years and have not
> found any Dominican hair salons here. There are
> many in the Atlanta area, however.
>
> A Dominican friend and I found a salon in Warner
> Robins named "Selena's" opened about 2 months ago
> and she's from NYC. Her Dominican friend is a
> stylist in NYC and came down here and trained her
> and her staff how to do hair dominican style. She
> uses dominican products as well. I tried it out a
> few days ago and must say that I'm pleased with
> the outcome (of course in comparison to the not so
> good job they'v done in other salons). She did a
> good job (took a little longer than the usual) but
> overall.. I was satisfied. I'm Dominican,
> therefore, you're getting a dominican opinion yawning smiley)
>
> Try calling.. don't have the number at the moment,
> but the name is Selena (she's the owner) and she's
> on Elberta Road.. hopefully she's listed.
>
> Best wishes... God bless!
>
> and smile... Jesus loves you!!
>
> Let me know if you're looking for a spanish church
> yawning smiley)
If you find one please let me know, I'm looking too.
Looking for a Dominican Salon in Columbus Ohio. Besides Cristal De Rosa or the other salon right next to it. Went to both and was not happy with results. Martina was okay, but was not interested in telling me which products were best for growing healthy hair or what to do at home to maintain healthy hair. There are so many Dominican products online. Which ones are the best?
I am a New Yorker (BX) moved down to Columbus Ga and I am having a hard time finding any Dominican hair salons here.

Does anyone know of a Dominican person who does hair or a Dominican salon in Columbus Ga? Please help!!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 8