Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
911 I'm looking for a Dominican Hair-salon or Someone here in Louisville Kentucky that know how to do Dominican hair please. In my opinion they are the Best Hairdresser at least for my hair. Please let me know if you know about anyone here. Thanks smiling smiley
Could anyone tell me a good Dominican hair salon in/near Newark, NJ? I know I could go into New York City, but I'm hoping to find a good one closer to home!
jm
Re: Waldorf, Maryland
January 16, 2010 02:16PM
Hello Denise. I am looking for one as well for the same reasons. Have you found anything yet. The closest one I know of is Star Dominican off exit 13, which is still a bit too far for my liking. Please let me know if you learn of anything.
Good morning, I am home in Cleveland, OH visiting for about 5 months with my family and I am trying to find a dominican salon in Cleveland, OH or in the surrounding area. I am from Atlanta and of course there are several their but I need one here did you find one yet. If so can I have the location or does anyone know of one?

Thanks in advance
I'm going to Ny 1/23/10. Looking for a good dominican hair salon that specializes in extensions and great blow outs, with reasonable prices.
Hey girls, I'm here from NY linving in VA for my collage.
I would like to tell you guys that Bonitas Beauty Salon is absolutly amazing!
My hair use to be frizzier then a poodle!! But when I went to Bonita's they used this increadable product named Keratene (something like that haha)
That product did miracles on my hair, and it truly worked.
I go there every week sometimes every 2 weeks and no matter how long I wait it always smeels good, clean, and it lasts!
They mix different conditioners that works for all types of hairs, I dont know whats in it but I trust them to put it in my hair everytime!

you girls should check out her webpage and see what they do!
www.myspace.com/bonitasbeautysalonva

and if you like what you see call 804-218-2020 !
I'm looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in Burlington, NC, please email me any information or referrals.
hi, i was wondering if you ever found a dominican salon in the san diego area. please let me know either way.thanks!
tara
There is an EXCELLENT stylist in Burlington NC. Her Name is Evelyn. She has been doing my hair for about 3 years now in the Dominican Wrap and I absolutely love it. Give her a try, you will not be disappointed 9196388207.
I am relocating to Alexandria, VA and is need of a Dominican Hair Salon in the Northern Virgina area. Please let me know of any great salons in the area. Thanks!
i need a very good salon in buffalo tht specializes in lace wigs.
I am looking for a Dominican Salon or stylist in Charleston, SC.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 6