Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
This is an Emergency......please some one help.....where can I find a shop here in West Palm Beach?
Sonny's Salon 2 in Raleigh, NC. 919-831-1100. The owner name is Ana. She is great.
Does anyone know of a dominican salon in Fayetteville, NC?
maria is in new york again
Evergreen
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
November 16, 2009 04:51PM
Does anyone know if there's a Dominican hair salon in or near Chattanooga, Tennessee?
Hi,

I'm Dominican and I live in Boston. I relax my ahir and have been going to Dominican salons for as long as I can remember. I'm studying abroad in Florence, Italy in January until May. I was wondering if anyone knew about Dominican hair salons around the area. I've invested a lot of time and money into my hair and I don't want to damage it while I'm in Europe.

Hope someone can help!
I need help with my hair. It is chemically damaged and everything you can imagine. I have been looking for a Dominican shop in Delaware for about two year since I moved from NYC, it has difficult to find a good hair shop in general. Please give me the number to Maria, I am in desperate need or she can call Monica at 347-624-7293.
Ash
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
November 22, 2009 07:23PM
For Philadelphia
There is a really good stylist named Karen at Contempo Nails and Hair in Philadelphia @ The Penrose Plaza 215-365-6806. She is really good with natural (non-relaxed hair) and relaxed or permed hair. This is not a Dominican Salon, but the stylist has alot of experience and does a good job. I do not have a relaxer in my hair and she trained my hair to stay straight even in hot humid weather.
Annabelle Salon can't style hair and like all Dominican salons, they start off ok then as time goes by the quality goes down and of course, they talk about their clients in Spanish! Very disrespful.

Sandra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi I hope this information is helpful
> Last year I started looking for a new Salon as I
> felt the salon I was going to was not doing
> anything for my hair. It always looked short dull
> and damaged. So I began to due research and I
> found Annabelle Salon in Manhattan. They began
> treating my hair and I have seen a big difference
> in my hair. It has grow tremendously and look very
> healthy. All the stylist are great but my
> favorite is Nelly and Milly. Their number is
> 212-674-7247
Cici,

Thank the lord for your post. I live in Keller, TX and had been looking all over Dallas & Fort Worth for someone to press my hair and behold I happened upon your post and Carmen Tavarez is right across the street from me. I gave up perming a few years ago. I just plat my hair and wear wigs. Now I can let the sun shine through my own do. I called her and she is going to see me tomorrow. Thanks a bunch thumbs upsmiling smiley.

JC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2009 05:55PM by (n/a).
Elizabeth's Image on Lorain Ave is the one I go to and they are great! I highly recommend.
Did you find a salon in Woodbridge? If so, please let me know where. I'm looking for one. Thanks!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 5