Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
August 11, 2009 05:49AM
Best Dominican Hair Salon in Harlem
Posted by: Robyn (195.59.102.18)
Date: August 10, 2009 09:37PM

I can not remember the name. It starts with a M. The salon moved around the corner almost three years ago to a swanky spot. Thw owner works with her mother Nana. Please tell me the name.

Thanks,
Robyn
Do you have the current number for the LA Look Day salon in Mebane due to the number is now disconnected? Also, do you still go to this shop or have you found another?
August 14, 2009 08:35PM
Dominican hair salons on long island, new york
Posted by: Tracey (ool-4575d58d.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: August 14, 2009 06:13AM

I live on Long Island and I'm looking for dominican hair salons either in Nassau or Suffolk County. Any recommendations?
Does anyone know of any Dominican Salons near Cleveland, Ohio?
Gladys Dominican Hair Salon in Forest Park-morrow is not really a dominican salon at all. I arrived to find all employees, including Glady's, spoke french are were of african descent. Conversation was friendly and salon was normal in appearance. Glady's did my hair using a super strength relaxer and then styled. Over a period of the next 2 weeks all of my hair fell out in the back. The front was fine. It has been 8 months now and my hair has all grown back. I do not recommend this salon. This is a review from an ACTUAL client and all stated IS true. I do not know anyone there personally or have anything to gain or loose by posting this. This is what happened. Thank you. Carolyn~
What is the best Dominican hair salon closest to Fredericksburg, VA and what is the name of the best stylist there?
Hi Charmaine-
did you ever find a Dominican hair salon in Plano, TX? If so could you advise where and if there good?

If anyone can advise a good hair salon in Plano, Tx I would be thankful.
i love this beauty salon. i go in there every two weeks to get it washed and set. my favorite stylist is zuleyni, she does a very great job , but it goes for all of them...they all do a great job and im so proud that i found this place right near my home...at first all i did with my hair is pack it with gel and just stick it in a ponytail, but now that i found this wonderful place my hair is always out & free looking better than ever. Dominicans do hair the best!
well, we have a salon stilyist here in culpeper if you want information
let me know
einde@comcast.net
miriam
MS
September 01, 2009 12:21AM
I'm looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in Las Vegas. Any help?
September 01, 2009 10:13AM
900 Karen Ave # 8108
Las Vegas, NV 89109-1264
(702) 648-8600
confused smiley Does anybody know of a Dominican hair salon in Naples, Florida?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 16