Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
I need to find a black/dominican salon who can do a banging cut and style in the Manhattan/BK/Harlem area?
Lynn

There is a really good dominican stylist in the north side of houston. Her name is Lucy.

281-736-7756.
ATTENTION LADIES

Theres a good dominican stylist in the north side of houston. Her name is lucy and she works @ Lovely hair studio. 281-736-7756
Does anyone know of a dominican salon in the st. louis area?
Okay everyone! I have lived in New York and Georgia and have always been able to get my hair done by a Dominican Sty! I have moved to Memphis and it seems impossible! Does anyone know of a stylist here in Memphis or close by? My hair needs help!
IM LOOKING FOR MY DOMINICAN STYLIST NAME SYLVIA. SHE IS THE BEST AND I CANT FIND HER ANYWHERE. IF YOU GO TO A DOMINICAN SALON AND SEE SOMEONE THERE NAME SYLVIA EMAIL ME AT TYSNOW242@YAHOO.COM. SHE IS A LIGHT SKINNED NICE LADY PROBABLY IN MID FORTIES AND HAS RED NATURAL SHORT HAIR STYLE. SHE IS VERY SWEET. SHE IS THE ONLY ONE I TRUST WITH MY HAIR. SHE USE TO WORK AT ERLINA'S ON CRAFTMAN IN RALEIGH AND THEN SHE WORKED AT ANOTHER SALON ON ATLANTIC AVENUE IN RALEIGH NC. I REALLY NEED TO FIND HER PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR ANY SALON IN THE RALEIGH/DURHAM AREA.
I recently moved to East Hartford, CT from Florida. I am in search for a Dominican salon. Please, help me, my hair looks like hell!
Hey Lynn

Theres a really good Dominican Hairstylist in the north side of houston. Her name is Lucy. She's at lovely hair studio. Give her a call.
281-736- 7756
Hi,

I'm in the Houston, TX area and I would like to find a Dominican salon. Does anyone have info (name, phone address,etc)???

Thanks
so did anyone ever find a salon in charlottesville?
Do any one know of
Dominican salons in salons in Raleigh and Charlotte NC that performs Brazilian keratin hair treatment.
Do any one know of
Dominican salons in salons in Raleigh and Charlotte NC that performs Brazilian keratin hair treatment.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 27