Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Hi I'm also currently living in Savannah GA n need a Dominican Hair stylist. Have u found 1 or atleast ne 1 dats gud enuuf 2 do dominican hair? Please let me know if u have had ne luck. Thank you.
Any places in Cambridge, MA (02139) or Boston? I want to have someplace to go next year when I go to school.
I need a dominican style place or at least stylist in the Manassas VA area. Please help!

Thanks
Elle Bee
Re: Indiana Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
April 14, 2009 12:29AM
Did you ever get a dominican hair salon in indianapolis????
Does anyone know of any Dominican hair salons in San Diego, or even Puerto Rican ...any latin?
I have naturally curly hair. Relaxer free for 3 years and hair is just growing beautiful. I am told to try the Dominicans. Does anyone know of a salon in McDonough GA?
Dis you ever find a dominican hair salon in Fayetteville????? If so can I pleazzzz get the info
hey im from burlington nc and this girl .name marilyn she is a dominican hairdresser.she does really good.this is her number 336-270-6551.she does all my friends hair and we are from ny and we used to get our hair done by dominicans.tell her awilda or cindy sent you.
I just recently moved here to Myrtle Beach, SC from Brooklyn, New York I NEED to find a REAL Dominican Hair Salon, because they get your hair grown healthy, I'm black and most black salons just don't have the touch. I need to find one & very very soon. Thanks!
I moved from NY to Atlanta and I will like to know if anybody can recommend a dominican hair salon in the Jonesboro area. I would like to find a salon that can do hair like they do in NY! Please can somebody give me any suggestions!! Thank u
In Adams Morgan, you should go to Visions. It's a wonderful dominican hair salon. Hope this helps.
Evelyn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello...
>
> I live in Warner Robens (about 30 mins. from
> Macon) Been here going on 2 years and have not
> found any Dominican hair salons here. There are
> many in the Atlanta area, however.
>
> A Dominican friend and I found a salon in Warner
> Robins named "Selena's" opened about 2 months ago
> and she's from NYC. Her Dominican friend is a
> stylist in NYC and came down here and trained her
> and her staff how to do hair dominican style. She
> uses dominican products as well. I tried it out a
> few days ago and must say that I'm pleased with
> the outcome (of course in comparison to the not so
> good job they'v done in other salons). She did a
> good job (took a little longer than the usual) but
> overall.. I was satisfied. I'm Dominican,
> therefore, you're getting a dominican opinion yawning smiley)
>
> Try calling.. don't have the number at the moment,
> but the name is Selena (she's the owner) and she's
> on Elberta Road.. hopefully she's listed.
>
> Best wishes... God bless!
>
> and smile... Jesus loves you!!
>
> Let me know if you're looking for a spanish church
> yawning smiley)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 4