Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Has anyone found a Dominican sylist in Savannah, GA area?
If anyone has been to either of the Dominican salons in Las Vegas can you please let me know how it was? I am in dier need of a salon out here and who to go to.

Thanks
I don't know of any salons in McDonough or Jonesboro, GA but they do have them in Norcross. The best one that I go to in Atlanta is Latin Hair Salon. Elsy is the name of the girl that owns the shop and Gladys is her sister. Maria, Gladys and Elsy are all very good. Elsy's # is 678-497-6797. They also have Lily's on Jimmy Carter but I would go to Elsy and Gladys first they are the best! Definitely worth the drive!
I live in CT but someone told about a Dominican Salon in Jamaica Queens. It's called Off The Ave, she said. Burger king is gonna be on the corner. Can some 1 please find out if that's the real name and can u also give me the #.
Thanx.
I made the mistake of going to Blossom (52nd between 8th & 9th). The stylist did not automatically blow out my edges (even though it has been 2 months since my last touch-up) and then she styled my hair into something so busted that my grandmother wouldn't have felt comfortable in it. luckily there was a restau next door where i borrowed a rubber band & used the bathroom to put my hair into a pony. $35 for a wash & blowout [!] and the stylist did not even put any kind of gloss or oil spray on when she was done. i wouldn't even send an ex's girlfriend there.
There is a Dominican Salon in MCdonough on Hwy 81 (exit 218). Also known as Hampton St.
Hi Sabrina,

I'm in Woodbridge, too. The closest is Lucy la Dominicana in Arlington.
I am desparately looking for a Dominican hair salon in Pittsburgh? Any ideas ladies? Thanks very much for your help!
International Beauty Salon
Yomari 908-397-5548
hairbyyomari.com

I just went to her and she is awesome hands down. I think the best you can find in Dallas.
Please help looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in Indianapolis, In
blacknsexy
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
June 10, 2009 10:19PM
I learnt about Annabelle's at 159 Essex Street LES from this blog and boy am I glad I decided to give them a call. I left with my hair feeling lighter and bouncier and spotting a beautiful style. I loved it and will be going back again this weekend. It's by far the best dominican salon I have been too and they don't burn the crap out of your scalp with heat. Loved it. If you haven't called them what are you waiting for? 212-674-7247. I can't stop gushing about the place (my friend is sick of me already).
I AM FROM NEW YORK AND NEW TO THE SAN DIEGO, CA AREA AND WAS WONDERING ARE THERE ANY DOMINICAN HAIR SALONS??? I NEED TO KNOW...PLEASE AND THANK YOU IF YOU KNOW ANY.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 18?
Online Users

Guests: 20