Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD DOMINICAN SALON IN PHILADELPHIA, ONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT HEALTHY HAIR?
askanewyorker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dominican hairdressers
> Posted by: bonita (cache-dtc-ab14.proxy.aol.com)
> Date: November 16, 2008 05:56AM
>
>
> Where can I find a Dominican Hairdresser in
> Indianapolis, Indiana?

hey did you ever find a dominican salon in Indiana
did you ever find the salon in indiana
For Atlanta:

I recommend Dominican Style (on Tara Blvd in Jonesboro) next to Kroger; or, Lucy's Dominican Style near the corner of Cobb Pkwy and Franklin Road in Marietta. Both are about 20 mins from the airport and both do a great job, but the one in Jonesboro is cheaper.

Can anyone recommend a Dominican spot near Sandy Springs/ Dunwoody area though? I am moving away from Jonesboro :-(
Did you ever find a Dominican or black owned salon in Katy? I'm visiting for the Summer and I'm in desperate need of a wash and set.
Stephanie
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
July 11, 2009 12:36AM
Try Merengue Hair Studio located at 3912 Bonney Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23452
757-340-6999. Fast and friendly service and they do a great job with colors. I take my mother and friends there. Great customer service. Try them...
Virginia is in Harford County She is in Edgewood. She is in the back of a barber shop called anthony's . Her business is called Virginia Dominician something. I go there. Good luck. Glad to help
July 13, 2009 05:26AM
dominican shop in birmingham, al
Posted by: leticia (m725e36d0.tmodns.net)
Date: July 13, 2009 12:26AM

hello, does anyone know where a dominican shop is in birmingham, al? i was going to martha's in richmond va but recently relocated here. thanks in advance!
Does anyone know if there is great Hair Relaxing Salon in West New York,NJ or in North Bergen, NJ?
Thanks!
Gigi
Heyy my name is Leah and I'm from NY!
Well I've traveled a lot and visited MANY beauty salon and out of all the salons I have gotten my hair done, Bonitas Beauty Salon by Jeame is abolutly the best! Its very clean, amazing products that are deffinetly not cheap,and wonderful custumer service! (And it has an air conditionersmiling bouncing smiley ) nefore I had visited Bonitas I went to get my hair done at a salon near there...honestly I have never been more displeased...it was burning hot in there,the people were rude and as soon as I stepped out my hair became frizzy! Bonitas was trully a lifesaver for me and I'm sure I'll never find another place like it.
So if you seem interested its located 5244 hull street salvagebarn shopping center in Richmond Va.
Please call for any information at 804-218-2020!
I'm very sure you will not be disappointed!!
C D S
July 14, 2009 07:25PM
Tan,

Did you every find a Dominican hair stylist in Charlottesville, VA.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a dominican shop in Wilmington/Newark, DE?

Also, would you recommend going to a dominican shop if one has a relaxer?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 19