Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Martha's Hair Salon at 6220 Hull Street is wonderful! I would refer any and everyone to them...they really promote healthy hair.
I am looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in Jacksonville Florida.
Does anyone know any Dominican hair stylists in Albany, Ga? Please I'm desperate!
Hi you recommend Maritza's Hair Salon in Paterson> I've been doing dominican hair salons and my hair seems to be falling out and i dont know if its from the blowouts, the cheap products, or the lack of communication (since half of them dont speak english!) Please let me know if this is a real quality salon or just another doobie place! thanks for your help!
what is the number for the salon carmens
Does anyone knows a dominican person thaT does hair or salon in San Diego CA?
Hi Mary, a few pages ago they mentioned New York Salon, 8 West Victory RD.
I myself am moving to Savannah in a few weeks and im just trying to get a heads up. I will be trying that salon myself when i do get down there. Im hoping they are as good as my salons here in NYC. Good Luck and if you do decide to try maybe you can come back here and leave some feedback. =)
anyone know of any dominican salons/stylists in the rockford,il area?? trying to avoid driving all the way into chi to get my hair done!! im originally from nyc and have been forced to do my hair myself, rolo sets and all, and i need a break, lol!! of course, i flat iron rather than blow dry cuz that is way too much work :-)
I go the one on Barrett Parkway in Marietta, Ga. Marisol is great. She goes on vacation at a month at a time, but when she is there, she works 7 to 7 Mon to Friday.
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
April 04, 2009 05:03PM
Dominican Hair Salon in Seattle, WA
Posted by: M Gonzalez (c-76-121-137-69.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)
Date: April 04, 2009 02:16PM

I live in Shoreline WA... and I am looking fora Dominican hair stylist in Seattle or near by.
Hola mujeres!

I am a dominican hair stylist from ny now living in vegas. I can do wash and set probaby for half the price of the other dominican hairstylist in vegas are charging. I went to one out here and was charged 80.00 and my hair is not even past my shoulders. I do work from home until I can get my own salon. Give me a call at 702-485-8262 or email me at tashrodriguez@aol.com. Can't wait to hear from you!
Quisqueya Dominican Beauty Salon in Norfolk, VA is the best! Zuleyni did my hair today. Love it!

~Maura
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 10