Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
i am looking for a dominican hair dresser in the houston area. anyone know of a good place?
Hey Monique I found an excellent Dominican hair stylist in San Rafael her name is Christina and she has been doing hair for 20 years. She did my hair for the first time this week and it is so bouncy shiny and most of all healthy. Her number is 415-459-1888. I am so happy because I do not have to fly all the way to Atlanta or LA. Take care any questions you can call me at 925-207-4893. I know how hard it is to find a good stylist in the bay area I have been looking for about 5 years that is why I am giving you my number us diva's need to look out for one another. lol
Hey ladies in the Bay Area /Northern

If you are looking for a Dominican hair stylist there is hope. Her name is Christina and she has been doing hair for 20 years. I left out of chair feeling like a five star Diva. My hair is bouncy, shiny and most of all healthy looking. She works in San Rafael quite a commute but it is definitely worth it. Her number is 415-459-1888.
need to find a dominican hair dresser in charlottesville Va. Since I lived in Philly they are the best to do my hair. I move to VA and need a good dominican stylist
she works at a salon in lawrenceville, ga
AJ
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
October 27, 2009 03:33PM
Good day Ladies,

I am in the Marietta GA area and Hair Expo 2 is a very good Dominican salaon. It's on Barrett Parkway off of North Cobb Parkway in Kennesaw, GA I am natural and i was getting compliments on my hair everywhere i went including at the office. I've only seen african american clients in their shop although they may do various hair types. One of my natural friends lives in Marietta GA as well off of Roswell road and she goes to Milly's and suggested that i give them a try because of distance. Milly's also does African American hair. I've never been to Milly's yet i'm very happy with my salon and I dont' mind driving to Hair Expo.

Hair Expo 2 # is 770 423 0622
Milly's Dominican Hair Salon # is 678 324 8969

God Bless Ladies!
Also visit Faith Christian Center church in Smyrna, GA for a great worship/Word experience!
I am currently seeking a Dominican stylist that is located in triad area( in Greensboro or Winston- Salem, or Burlington Nc,Raleigh. How much do they charge? Could some please give me a name of a stylist, telephone#! Thanks in advance!
who\whatever just made that dumb azz comment about staying away from Dominicans because they are poor is the biggest dumb azz ever!!!!! They cant be too poor you derelict because this particular forum is about having them render service you stupid idiot!!!!! They are not giving their services away free idiot!!!! and the Polish, this has to be a joke!!!!! u fkn fool isnt their stereo type stupidity???? If you came up w\ that stupid sh1t on your own ....your are spending way too much time with your own dumb ass you fool!!!!!!! get a life and take an inter-cultural class....jackazz!!!!!!
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF DOMINICAN HAIR SALONS IN NASHVILLE TN AREA?
Does anyone know of a dominican salon in the st. Louis area?
Re: dominican salon in houston,tx
November 05, 2009 08:39AM
Finlandia Garcia is a wonderful hairstylist in the Houston area, she is originally from the Dominican Republic. She styles your hair the way we Dominicans like and are used to smiling smiley. It's by appointment so no long waits. She can be contacted at: (832) 741-4281 or finlandiamelle@hotmail.com.
Hi i'm new o t Dover Delaware area and i'm looing for a Dominican hair salon. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 16