Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
I would like to know if the La Look Day Spa & Salon still located in Mebane, NC. I called the number that was provide and it disconnected.
I'm originally from Harlem, and I used to get my hair done on Broadway( between 145th-153rd). I've since moved to the south. Alabama to be exact. I would like to know if they're any Dominican beauty parlors in Alabama or ATL (since I go there, often)? I want to go to a beauty parlor that does everything (blowouts, doobies, good prices). Thanks.
Neptina Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good morning, I am home in Cleveland, OH visiting
> for about 5 months with my family and I am trying
> to find a dominican salon in Cleveland, OH or in
> the surrounding area. I am from Atlanta and of
> course there are several their but I need one here
> did you find one yet. If so can I have the
> location or does anyone know of one?
>
> Thanks in advance

I too am interested in finding a Dominican shop in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
If you havent found a salon yet, you should check out www.hairroomservice.com. They are a team of celebrity artists in nyc that will come to you...they were reasonable and good with all types of hair.
If you havent found a salon yet, you should check out www.hairroomservice.com. They are a team of celebrity artists in nyc that will come to you...they were reasonable and good with all types of hair. Good luck!
www.chesansalon.com
dominican wraps
have u thought to get the Brazilian Keratin treatment it helps. i have natural hair as well and it made my hair soft and manageable.
Any leads on a Dominican salon in Columbus, OH?
I recently visited The "Doobie" hair salon in Greensboro on High Point Rd (formerly Alexander Devereaux's). Let me first preface this by stating this was my first experience there. When I walked in, the sister (I later found out), Ruth said "you're late" and to have a seat. Not long after I was called to come get shampooed. I have a very very dry scalp so I felt it necessary to inform Ruth that I needed an "intense" shampooing in a very humble way. She felt the need to retaliate by saying, "I don't get paid to do intense, but I will shampoo you". I was taken aback by her remark. I did not want any confrontation at this first stage of my visit. She shampooed it and then I sat with the conditioner in my hair for about 20 min. From here on, the experience was fair. If I may be blunt women can be very envious and catty in hair salons. Especially to other women who come in dressed nicely and speak in a tactful manner. I felt the atmosphere was semi-hostile and not conducive to an open, welcoming business environment at all!! Ruth pretty much insulted her own sister, Evelyn, the owner, with this comment and needs to take a course on professionalism.
My name is Monique and I went to a dominIcan shop on Crater rd in petersburg the other day. First of all when you enter no one greets you, they have no manners. And they dont even speak ENGLISH! When I asked they types of products they answered me with 2 dollar conditioners, honestly , what will a 2 dollar conditioner do to my hair? I can buy that at walmart ! After they do your rollars they take you out while your stil wet, as if all they care about is the stupid 20 dollars. And I've realized that my hair smells like dishsoap ... WTF.
If any one can recomend a GOOD beauty salon in richmond or Petersburg then please tell me, the price will not matter !!
Dominican Beauty salon
3333 s. crater rd, ste 4d
Petersburg, Va 23805
804 481 7172
www.dominicanbs.com
I go to Bonita's Hair salon at 3635 Boulevard in Colonial Heights (520-4001), I love how they treat me, they use real good products salon quality not over the counter cheap stuff, the staff is real polite and they speak English. I will highly reccomend Bonita's Hair Salon.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 10