Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Hello,
There is a spot in Newport News Va on Denbeigh or Oriana named Monicas it is a Dominican Hair shop and the ladies there are great at what they do!!!
Good Luck

Shopping Center on Oriona between Jefferson and Warrick, next to the Food Lion and Dollar Tree
Recommendation for A Dominican salon in Charlotte is Dominican Of NYC Beauty salon located at 4624 Monroe Rd Charlotte, NC
Recommendation for A Dominican salon in Charlotte is Dominican Of NYC Beauty salon located at 4624 Monroe Rd Charlotte, NC 704-909-1835
Hey! I noticed that lots of People are looking for a Dominican salon in Alabama and many people are saying there isn't one. Well last year sometime I went to this wig shop a friend told me about located in downtown Bessemer Alabama. As I was walking in the door I noticed a Dominican salon right next to it. It was closed but I'm not sure if it was just for the day or for good. I never called the number on the door because I was happy with my black stylist. I knew nothing of the "Dominican blowout" that I'm hearing about now. I think I'll swing by there after the holidays and pray I get lucky and find that the place is still in business! I hope I helped at least a little.
styles R US Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Recommendation for A Dominican salon in Charlotte
> is Dominican Of NYC Beauty salon located at 4624
> Monroe Rd Charlotte, NC

Im going to the salon on Monroe Rd. tomorrow. I haven't had a relaxer in nearly 3 months and my ends seem a little damaged from flatirons and dryers. I'll probably ask for a deep condition and rollerset, and blowout my roots. My experience was very good when I got blowouts in MD over 2 years ago so I hope to see these results here at the Charlotte salon.
NEED A DOMINICAN STYLE HAIR SALON IN LONDON, UK

MY DAUGHTER WAS IN LONDON FOR THE FALL SEMESTER AND SHE DID HER HAIR WITH ANA. SHE A VERY GOOD HAIR STYLIST.

Ana’s Peluqueria
64 Old kent road
Lewisham, London, UK
Telefono: desde USA 011-44-77-652-453-38
desde UK 077 652 453 38
what is the name of the salon or individual in Culpeper providing Dominican hair care services.
There is a Dominican salon on Stubenville Pike in the Robinson area. It is called Primo.
Make sure you tell them Pam sent you, I have been giving them referrals like crazy!!
GOOGLE Dominican Hair Salon Locator; you can key in zip codes, city/and or state.

I am planning to try the salon in Arlington, VA this week. I visited a shop in Silver Spring, great job, time was short in completion however no hair style was done. Hair was very, very straight...felt like "no" hair was on my head which my hair is natural. Great job, silky, and smelled great!

There is a shop in Alexandria however I cannot recall where at.
does anyone know of a Dominican hair salon in the Palm Coast, St. Augustine or Daytona area?? Just moved from Ct and need a cut badd!!
Pls. Get at me, thanks
Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find a GREAT Dominican hair stylist, in West Palm Beach, FL that is current in there hair cutting skills, who is actually educated with hair cutting techniques, and not just the basic layering 101, I mean seriously. I don't mind paying if the person knows what they are actually doing - HELP!!!
I am tired of ALWAYS going to a Dominican Salon and everyone always comes out with the same style and haircut..... I mean HELLO!

They don't have to be Tabitha, but at least work for her..
I have been in this salon weekly and have NEVER experienced any of what you are saying. There are alot of beautiful women that come thru there and no one is treated any different because of the way thay dressed nor how tactful they speak so obviously a ploy to steer business away from them. But...we are all entitled to our own opinion and this is mine. I like the salon and will continue to go to the salon every week.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 14