Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
La Look Day Spa that was formerly in Mebane NC is now Dominican Wraps by Evelyn located in Greensboro NC off High Point Road.. Call Evelyn at 919-638-8207.
I have been in this salon weekly and have NEVER experienced any of what you are saying. There are alot of beautiful women that come thru there and no one is treated any different because of the way thay dressed nor how tactful they speak so obviously a ploy to steer business away from them. But...we are all entitled to our own opinion and this is mine. I like the salon and will continue to go to the salon every week.

Cfree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I recently visited The "Doobie" hair salon in
> Greensboro on High Point Rd (formerly Alexander
> Devereaux's). Let me first preface this by stating
> this was my first experience there. When I walked
> in, the sister (I later found out), Ruth said
> "you're late" and to have a seat. Not long after
> I was called to come get shampooed. I have a very
> very dry scalp so I felt it necessary to inform
> Ruth that I needed an "intense" shampooing in a
> very humble way. She felt the need to retaliate by
> saying, "I don't get paid to do intense, but I
> will shampoo you". I was taken aback by her
> remark. I did not want any confrontation at this
> first stage of my visit. She shampooed it and
> then I sat with the conditioner in my hair for
> about 20 min. From here on, the experience was
> fair. If I may be blunt women can be very envious
> and catty in hair salons. Especially to other
> women who come in dressed nicely and speak in a
> tactful manner. I felt the atmosphere was
> semi-hostile and not conducive to an open,
> welcoming business environment at all!! Ruth
> pretty much insulted her own sister, Evelyn, the
> owner, with this comment and needs to take a
> course on professionalism.
hey did you ever find a Dominican salon here in san diego? just moved back to san diego and looking for one too!!!!!
I'm Orquidea's daughter, and she's the best stylist in the world! No lie. So if you're thinking about going, you should! If you have any questions, call 404-438-4007.

Yaritza
Re: Dominican Hairstylists
January 30, 2011 08:30PM
How wass the experience at the domincan hair salon in deltona? i am thinking about going there, but would loved to hear a review.

thanks
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
January 31, 2011 09:55AM
looking for a Dominican hair salon in Alexandria, VA
Posted by: detra blakeney (hq-users.caci.com)
Date: January 31, 2011 05:32AM

If anyone know the address or phone number of a Dominican hair salon would you be so kind as to forward the information to me at deeblakeney@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Hi I am looking for a Dominican salon in the south bend, Indiana or Kalamazoo, Michigan areas....I know of 3 in the Grand rapids area but they are just such a far drive for me, so is Chicago. If anyone knows any stylist or salons who do Dominican blowouts around north Indiana, southwest Michigan please let me know.
jerze_grown
February 02, 2011 10:20PM
Meka,I saw a post which answered your question about La Look formerly of Mebane. It's now called Dominican Wraps by Evelyn hair salon in Greensboro on High Point Rd. Call Evelyn at 919-638-8207. I also found a post for Ashli's Beauty Salon (Dominican Hair salon/Dominican Blowouts)
2815 Waughtown Street
Winston Salem NC 27107
336-784-4600
I've never been to either of these. There is also supposed to be a place called Diversity Salon & Spa,and Compare hair salon, all in Winston-Salem.
thumbs up I hope this helps.
Hi

i heard of a mobile hair and beauty company due to launch in NY pretty soon.. Ellen Extensions.. check out their website www.ellenextensions.com they are also located in the Caribbean- Barbados and London in the UK.. specializes also in hair loss.. clinically proven treatments.. Sounds pretty good. My sister got her hair micro-bonding with virgin hair and never looked back.. she lives in London though.

Hope this helps..
Evelyn's Beauty Shop (317) 822-4783
2626 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46222

I Never been before but I hear that they're Dominican. Good luck.
Hello I am looking for a Dominican beautician in Scranton or Allentown PA or near the area. I am two hours from NY and NJ and don't want to make that drive every week. Any ideas???

Thanks Shea
March 05, 2011 12:14PM
Dominican hair salon in ohio
Posted by: Amber (cpe-76-181-156-206.columbus.res.rr.com)
Date: March 05, 2011 08:15AM

Ok I'm really in need of finding a Dominican hair salon or stylist in Columbus Ohio area. I can't find one anywhere. I did go to a place called rosas de crystal but was not feeling the place at all. if anybody knows PLEASE!!!! let me know.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 13?
Online Users

Guests: 11