Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
There is a dominican hair salon in newport news on denbigh blvd near kmart called monica's dominican hair salon.
Hi Crystal,

Thanks for the information about Lusviana Salon, I'm originally from NYC, and I always went to Dominican Salons, they are the best. I'm now in Ewing and I need to find a salon to do my dubbie, I found your information on-line, I'm going tomorrow to get my do done:-).

Faye
If anyone is looking for the shiniest, bounciest and healthiest hair I recommend

Ashli's Beauty Salon (Dominican Hair salon/Dominican Blowouts)
2815 Waughtown Street
Winston Salem NC 27107
336-784-4600

I actually moved from NJ and found this salon in Winston Salem; the prices were excellent and the people were friendly. I'm a loyal customer and go every week to do my hair.
In Hartford, there is Grecia's on Capital Avenue and Tavito's on Main Street.
i reccomend dominican collage hair salon in dc!!their adress is 3931 Georgia Ave Washington D.C..NOW THIS IS A REAL DOMINICAN SALON THAT IS CLEAN, FAST, CHEAP, AND VERY PRICISE WITH THEIR WORK. THEY CHARGE 35 DOLLARS TO WASH AND STLYE YOUR HAIR.THE OWNER CARMEN HAS BEEN WORKING ON 3 OF MY FRIENDS HAIR FOR YEARS AND THEIR HAIR IS VERY HEALTHY.SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY LOVABLE!!!
I am relocating from Atlanta to Springfield Illinois. Does anyone know of a Dominican hair salon in the Springfield IL area? Please let me know. Thanks.
Hi..... I recently moved to san diego ca....
Looking desperately for a Dominican hair salon..... Any where! Pls let me know.....
Thanks..
Hello looking for a Dominican stylist in the Pittsburgh PA area. Also have a friend that needs someone in Pensacola Fl.

Thank you.
i LOOKING FOR A GOOD Dominican HAIR SALON IN Atlanta GA, Marietta OR MYRNA AREA
After looking for a Dominican salon in Astoria, I went to dazzling image, located on 45-05 30 Th avenue, it changed its name to Beauty concept but I think go there was the right choice to my hair and my confidence. Now, I am really happy with my hair and the way the treated me was excellent. I recommend this small, but comfortable salon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 09:13PM by (n/a).
Did anyone ever find a Dominican hair salon in Hinesville/Savannah, GA?
racquel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi can any one tell me if there is a Dominican
> hair salon in Arlington TX I'm looking to get a
> bazillion blowout or Irving TX, or grand prairie
> there's got to be some great Dominican salons
> here. if anyone know please let me now. Thank you
> cool smiley
Dear sir or madam,
how are you.
we are bigest wholesale lace wigs company in qingdao china.
hope Amsterdamto coperate with you .
we have 3000 wigs in stock, include indian remy, chinese remy,
indian virgin ,chinese virgin, malayaisn remy hair, monoglian hair in stock
cap size: small size, med size and large size;
lace: swiss lace , french lace
hair length: 8" ~30"
hair color: 1# 2# 4# 1b,30#,33#,27#, 1b/27# 2/30#, 4/30# ,highlight
texture: straight, yaki, bodywave, deepwave, kinky curl, kinky straight ect;
we can make any curl in one day.
natrual hairline; baby hair;
bleach knot front 4"
lace color: light brown and med brown ;
all kinds of wigs are ready to ship;
we use ups, fedex , you can get the goods in 2 days
our shipping : $35 for 1~3 wigs,
and add any curl or wave , highlight, add strap at back ,ad combs and clips.all are free;
our website: www.worldbeautywigs.com
pls contact me freely.
hope to do long term business with you
Ann
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 8