Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
looking for Dominican stylist in Birmingham, AL
Dominican Hair Salon close to Bradenton/Sarasota, FL?
Jalexis
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
June 29, 2010 05:57PM
i'm moving to Rochester, NY in about 2 months for college. Does anyone know any good African American hair salons near Rochester/ Henrietta area?
Brittney
Re: Dominican Salon: McDonough, GA.
June 30, 2010 11:43AM
I am from NYC & I go to Dominican salons faithfully. I am currently traveling with a National Broadway show & move to a new city either every week or every couple of weeks. I have found SO many Dominican Salons across the country b/c I refuse to go anywhere else. My parents just moved to McDonough and I have found a couple in that area. It's easier than having to truck to ATL an hour away.

Dominican Hair & Nails
153 Hampton St.
McDonough, GA 30253
(770)228-3420

If you're coming from the town center area, you come around a slight circle, and it is in a plaza on your right. It's right before the big plaza w/ Golds Gym on the left. If you hit that plaza you've gone too far. So right before Golds.
yes its called Debbies on pembroke rd and 72nd ave in east pembroke pines
from the bronx.
I haven't had any luck finding one either. If you find one please post and share.
Does anyone know of a good shop in Arlington, Alexandria, Woodbridge or Fairfax. I have been searching for a year and come up with nothing. From NYC where every other block has a Dominican shop. Down here, it's like they never heard of it. The shops I go to, I have to tell them what to do and half of them don't want to do it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
I was wondering if you ever found I salon? I am new to San Diego and need one.
Did you ever find Maria? Im looking for her too.
wilmingtonbraids4you.webs.com go to that website good luck
I just move to Mass recently and is looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in Lowell or Lawrence area, if anyone know of one can you please answer this notice.

Thx
I still haven't found one in Nashville and still looking in Murfreesboro, but someone recommended Melida's Salon in Clarksville that may be similar.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 6