Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
dominican hair products
September 13, 2010 04:14PM
Can anyone tell me where to buy dominican hair products at a wholesale price. I live in Fort Myers, FL. They are very hard to find. I want to have a party at home where I can sell these products to my friends, like a candle party. I also need them really bad for my hair. Thank you. Omayra
Hi Ladies, I just moved to Warner Robins, GA with my Airman. But originally from NYC, and I'm in serious need of a dominican lady to do my hair. Before I moved here I'm was looking all over, being the noisy dominican that I am, but I haven't found one yet, would love if anyone could shine some light on me. And Selena's Hair Salon, seems to be closed down, because I passed by their and the place looks completely closed down, like that it's been closed for months.. But the number works but no one seems to pick up, only goes to voice mail. Thanks !! You can send me a email to FrancelisL25@yahoo.com
My name is Toya and i have BAD hair..as in VERY natural. I've searched for a Dominican salon almost everywhere in VA and Bonita's Beauty Salon has been the best. They use AMAZING products in very reasonable prices, I'm talking Racciopi for just 10$..well i think that's what its called, ask for the blue container lol.
It actually makes my hair soft, and most times in the summer i just go to wash it with their products cause i cant take the heat.
Now they have a new salon, the one that i go to in Colonial Heights.
You can call and make an appointment or ask whatever you like, they accept walk ins.
804-520-4001.
I truly recommend them if you want a positive change to your hair.
Marquita,

I would like to try this
Dominican salon on Market Street in Wilmington. Lady? You say her name is? What is the addres and salon name? I would appreciate it.
I am thinking about going to Bonitas this week. If you can't take the heat, what do you do with your natural hair after they wash and condition it???
Anyone know of a Dominican Salon in Tallahassee, Florida for my daughter attending Florida A&M University there. Please help
Where is the closest Domincan Hair Salon to Indianapolis, Indiana.
Personally, I find the domincans to be the most primitive of the hispanics in NYC. Every time they have their parade in the city, it feels like a 3rd world country with dirt and crap all over the place.
have you found anything because im looking for a dominican salon in florence too but cant find anything.
Hello. I will be at a wedding in Malden, Massachusetts. Are there any Dominican Salons in Malden, MA or one of the surrounding towns? I do not have time to get my have done before I drive up to Boston...
To Jada.....it is not that far from Malden but see my post way ahead....there is a great spot at the end of Columbia Rd in Dorchester area of Boston. Google map it and drive to the end. They are great in there!! READ MY POST! Good luck
Hello !
I am looking for a Dominican salon in New York City that does a great relaxer and uses Affirm products. If you could provide the name of the technician that would be fabulous. Bonus question -- any one no of a Dominican stylist that is good with short hair? A million Thank You's in Advance!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 18