Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY Dominican/doobie salons in Rochester, NY??????????
Did you ever find a dominican salon in portland Oregon
Relocating2Lexington
Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
May 31, 2010 04:15AM
Are there any recommendations for Dominican stylists in Lexington Kentucky or Louisville Kentucky? Please help!
i just moved to dover, delaware and needa dominican hairstylist here in dover, i'm from the bronx and thats' all im used to i'm pretty sure there are some. i just don't know where.

plz tell me of any! smiling smiley
Did you ever get the answer to you question about finding a Dominican hair salon in Tallahassee?
There is a Dominican hair shop in COLUMBUS, OH that i go to. They do a Fabulous job, my hair is healthy and well maintained by the stylist. There is a young lady who helps with the language barrier :-). Email me for details...
Kay
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
June 05, 2010 09:18AM
New to South Florida area. Any bronx- stly dominican salon's in pembroke pines, miramar, hollywood area?
I need a good dominican salon in newark, nj. I am from new york and I am so tired of having to troop it all the way there just for a wash and set. Please help!!!!!!!
Has anyone found a dominican hair salon in nashville, tn??
Does anyone know of a dominician salon in hinesville, GA or around savannah, GA or surrounding counties?
Candy
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
June 23, 2010 03:39PM
ANOTHER Dominican Hairstylist in the Dallas Ft Worth area: =)

Luz Reyes
1530 Keller Parkway Blvd.
Keller, TX 76248
(682)-433-1621

ALSO a Dominican Hair Salon in MEMPHIS, TN!!

Martha's Palace
3570 Kirby Pkwy
Memphis, TN 38115
(901)-797-8040

Both are wonderful!!!!
Trying to find a salon in grandrapids that does brazilian hair care.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 4