Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
You should be able to. I got a reverse perm years ago and it was the best thing I could have done for my thick , full of body, curly hair.
Can anyone recommend a Dominican Hair Salon in or near Melbourne, FL??? I am willingly to even travel as far as Orlando.
I live in the Tri-ad and I am willing ot travel to Ral to get my hair done. I've been looking for a dominican stylist since I moved here from GA. Do you take walk-ins? When is the slowest day? Do you use or sale the EMERGENCY 10 conditioner? My hair is slightly pass my shoulder..how much is a blow-out there?

I hope to get my hair done soon...
I may visit your salon; i live in raleigh off capital blvd. compared to the prices in ny, your prices are expensive. i could get a flowing do in ny for $15. Why do you charge more?
check this place out it is location in lower mahattan the name is Mi Salon located at 159 Essex Street 212-674-7247 they do the most amazing blow outs even on all natural hair no relaxers. they have great products my hair was falling out and now its not they have this amazing conditioner called the bomb for hair that is very damaged love this product.
I'm in North Bergen, NJ but also work in the wall street area. Does anyone know of any good Dominican Salons in the area?
Re: Hair Dryers
November 13, 2006 08:26PM
The blow dryer is called turbo
I am looking for a salon for black hair(hair of black people texture) and i want to have a perm done to it. Any recommendations? i heard halerm has those does anyone know? though im in manhattan i dont mind going, i hope the cost is ressonable as well.
Im looking for a Dominican stylist in Hampton, Va, please please help...
Hey I just moved from NY also, brooklyn, I meant to ask Sunny's the same thing, but have u tried them out yet? Let me know bcuz I need a good salon.
Sunny's is great. I have been going there since I moved here from DC area a few months ago. They do charge more than $15 though. Ask for Adi, they are all good, but I love Adi.

God bless.
HI DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIA NEW DOMINICAN RELAXER IT START'S WITH A Q AND IT SUPPOSE TO HAVE ALL KIND'S OF PROTEIN IN IT. SORRY I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF IT. THANK'S
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 10