Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Do you have the phone number or exact address of Classy Impressions
Lilly's is in ATL but Mirror Image is in Manhattan 108 or 110 and Cathedral or another place on the corner of 136th and Lenox.
anyone know of a dominican hair salon in richmond va or anywhere in northern va?
I am also from Bergen County. I know of two good salons. There is one called Santa's Beauty Salon in Hackensack,NJ. The stylists speak some english, but the owner speaks english. So you tell him exactly what you want. I get a perm, deep condition,wash and set for $41. I think that it is pretty reasonable. A couple of my friends have also told me about Elsa's in Teaneck, NJ. Both are pretty good salons..
Tiki
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
February 17, 2007 09:23AM
I went to Judith's last month for a relaxer. I usually burn when I get a relaxer and I didn't burn at all this time. Also, my hair was breaking pretty badly, but now I hardly have any breakage. I definitely recommend Judith's!!
Can somebody please help me with any dominican hair Salon in the Woodbridge and alexandria area in Virginia. Thank YOu.
i heard that this is the best method. i also heard, however, that they use a lot of heat. is this true?
Does anyone know of any good dominican hair salons in baltimore city, maryland. I want to keep my hair natural. So I need a salon that knows how to maintain natural hair. PLEASE HELP- my hair is badly damaged from a hair stylist that did not know what she was doing with my natural hair coupled with (highly suggested) texturizer that dried out my hair and damaged it.
dominicans would be awesome if they DIDN'T CLOSE AT FREAKING 6:00
yOu can check out Jackie's Hair Salon - Palisades Ave Englewood. Or Max's - Forest Avenue in Englewood.
Hey Guys....Mirror Image is actually located on 110 and Columbus in manhattan. They are great and fast
Alishan
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
March 11, 2007 06:56PM
I am looking for a Dominican hair stylist in Grand Rapids MI. I know its probably a long shot...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 36