Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Does any one know of a Domincan Salon near Greensboro NC Charlotte ans Raleigh are both an hour away I was looking for something closer! Any help out there??
Hi,
My daughter is multiracial and has very curly hair. We have tried all sorts of salons and products but her hair is still dry and she doesn't like the "poofy frizzy mess" She is 13 and so her hair is really bring her down. I don't know what to do. We are in N.E. Atlanta and I have heard about Dominican shops but don't know of any. She is such a terrific kid and gorgeous to boot. I'd like her to feel as gorgeous as I know she is. Can anyone help with the name of a shop and stylist??????
Hey, you guys does anyone know what time Lilly's Hair Plus Salon, Jimmy Carter Norcross, Ga opens for business on Sundays
Does anyone know of any Dominican salons in Roanoke, VA.
I currently live in Roanoke, VA which is very far from Raleigh, NC but I have gotten my hair done at a Dominican hair salon(a dominican doobey) before and it really help my hair. So, what products do you all usually use on the hair?
I know of one in Alexandia ...
Kesia, where in alexandria? Can you please give me the info?
Do you know the salon where Orqidea or Luchi work?
do you know the name or number for the salon off of Pleasantdale rd?
Hi,

I'm new to the whole dominican hairstylist thing and looking for a great stylist in the New Jersey or New york area.
I'm from Bergen county new jersey myself but I dont mind traveling to a good salon.

I've read great things about a salon called Lilly's. I'm not sure if they're also located in New york.

Could anyone please help me out and recommend me a good salon...

Thanks in advance : )
hey there Mommy,

There are only 2 places that I have heard of and the closest to you is Lilys on Jimmy Carter, traveling north turn right off the exit and it will be on your right beside the Walgreens, I have a relaxer so its pretty easy to straighten my hair but the miracles that I have seen them perform on assosicates of mine...WHOA. they say they dont ask for anyone in particular becasue they specialize in the same technigues. Try it and help you daughter love her hair!!
Its in Manhattan Mirror Image 108 or 110 and Cathedral
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 11?
Online Users

Guests: 17