Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
I have a Dominican Hair Salon in Raleigh, NC. We have recently re-located from NY/NJ area and are offering Dominican Blow Outs and Hair Treatments. My phone number is (919) 878-9473 or visit us on the web at www.sunnys-salon.com. If anyone is interested in Moving to Raleigh,NC I highly recommend it. The area is very nice and there are more Dominicans moving to this area because housing prices are so cheap. If you come to visit Raleigh, NC to live be sure to stop by the salon and say hello.
New wigs??
October 11, 2006 02:56PM
I bought a new wig today. Or rather, my mum bought it for me. It's lighter than my previous ones, bob-style, and I am so in love with it. Submitting pics for you all to look at! ^_^

Anyone know a place near the UES that I can get a blowout? I am new to the area.

I just moved to Lawrenceville Georia and i'm looking for a good hair stylist can someone HELP!!!!!! I use to go to salon 2000 in the bronx new york.
I just moved to Lawrenceville Georia and i'm looking for a good hair stylist can someone HELP!!!!!! I use to go to salon 2000 in the bronx new york.
I am looking for a Dominican hair salon in the New Haven Connecticut area. I understand they are very healthy hair conscious. Does anybody know one?
I am looking for a Dominican hair salon in the New Haven Connecticut area. I understand they are very healthy hair conscious. Does anybody know one?
Anyone know of a good Dominican salon in the Miami area?
I can recommend a great dominican hair salon in the lower east side it is located 159 Essex Street between stanton and houston. They have great hair conditioning products and give a great perms, colors, cut and an amazing blow out the number is 212-674-7247 all the stylist are great.
check this place out it is location in lower mahattan the name is Mi Salon located at 159 Essex Street 212-674-7247 they do the most amazing blow outs even on all natural hair no relaxers. they have great products my hair was falling out and now its not they have this amazing conditioner called the bomb for hair that is very damaged love this product.
Anyone familiar with a salon here in Ft. Myers or Miami, FL area? I am kinda scared to let anyone other than a "sista" do my hair.
Hair Dryers
October 26, 2006 12:41AM
What type of hair dryers do the stylists use? I've been trying to find out for a while, I'd love to get my self one but everytime I ask either the name has been faded out on the dryer or they've had it so long they cant remember. I know they all dont use the same brands but any info would help.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 5